Add important places to see how far they are from this property.
Entrance hall laid in wood effect laminate flooring which leads to both the Living Area and Kitchen with stairs leading up to the upper floor accommodation. x 1 Single Radiator.
Living Area 2.87m x 4.47m (9' 5" x 14' 8")
Bright Living Area laid in laminate wood flooring and includes a feature fireplace with wood surround. 1 x Double Radiator.
Kitchen 3.11m x 4.45m (10' 2" x 14' 7")
Newly Fitted Kitchen finished in a white high gloss offering an array of wall mounted units, integrated ceramic hob and built-in electric fan assisted oven. Laid in vinyl grey flooring and ceramic tiled walls. Door leading to rear of the property. x 1 Double Radiator.
Master Bedroom 2.85m x 4.47m (9' 4" x 14' 8")
Spacious Master Bedroom laid in grey carpet which includes a built-in wardrobe. x 1 Double Radiator.
Bedroom 2 2.17m x 3.15m (7' 1" x 10' 4")
Another well-proportioned Double Bedroom that sits to the front of the property and laid in grey carpet. x 1 Single Radiator.
Bathroom 2.21m x 2.22m (7' 3" x 7' 3")
Stylish, White 3-piece Bathroom Suite comprising of electric shower over bath, sink and pedestal and low flush WC laid in grey vinyl flooring and panelled wall around bath. x 1 Towel Rail.
Front and Rear Garden
Both Front and Rear Areas laid in paving stones. Private and secure rear garden with shed conversion offering an extra entertaining space with brick BBQ. Private Driveway with gates available at the front of the property.
DISCLAIMER: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Property Sales and Lettings NI are delighted to welcome onto the Sales Market this superbly presented 2 Bedroom End Terrace property situated just off the ever-popular Donegall Pass area of Belfast, within close proximity to all Local Amenities including Shops, School, Transport link and yet within walking distance of Belfast City Centre.
Property Comprises of:
· Well-presented 2-Bedroom, End Terrace offering:
· Entrance Hall laid in laminate wood flooring leading to;
· Spacious Living Area laid in laminate wood flooring with Feature Fireplace.
· Newly Fitted Kitchen with an array of wall mounted units, including the everyday electrical appliances, finished with laminate flooring and ceramic tiled walls.
· 2 very well-proportioned Double Bedrooms both laid in carpet.
· Stylish 3-piece Bathroom Suite comprising of electric shower over bath, sink & pedestal, and low flush WC.
· Private and secure rear garden with shed conversion offering an extra entertaining space, brick BBQ and paved floor area.
· Private Driveway to the front with gates for added security. Gas Fired Central Heating
· Pay & Go Utilities UPVC Double Glazed Windows
· Superb property which is finished to a very high standard throughout.
· N/B – NIHE ‘Buy Back’ option has 5 years to expiry.
*** Early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment ***
Status: For Sale
Offers Around: £137,495
Stamp Duty: £0*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.