21 Dundrum Road, Clough, County Down, BT30 8SH
Description & Features
This excellent family home is situated on a spacious mature private site with a lovely back garden. The well presented accommodation comprises 5 bedrooms and games room/bedroom, family bathroom and 1st floor shower room. There are 3 reception rooms and kitchen with dining area and separate utility room. The gardens are simply delightful with rear patio area and provide a most appropriate setting for this fine home. The excellent Co. Down schools are within commuting distance as are recreational, sporting and leisure options for which Co. Down is famous.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Glazed door to hall with Open tread staircase and solid wooden flooring.
- Dining Room 4.32m x 3.4m (14' 2" x 11' 2")
- Cornicing. Front facing.
- Lounge 5.89m x 3.38m (19' 4" x 11' 1")
- Stone fireplace with tiled hearth. Solid wooden flooring. Cornicing. Views over the rear gardens.
- Kitchen/Dining area 5.51m x 3.53m (18' 1" x 11' 7")
- High and low level units with eye level double oven and gas hob. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit. Recess for fridge. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback.
- Utility Room
- Low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Back door. Cloakroom with low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Sitting Room 5.92m x 3.91m (19' 5" x 12' 10")
- Marble fireplace with mahogany surround. Cornicing. Views to the rear garden.
- Bedroom One 3.07m x 2.31m (10' 1" x 7' 7")
- Side facing.
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights.
- Bedroom Two 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
- Front and side facing.
- First Floor
- Bedroom Three 5.94m x 3.78m (19' 6" x 12' 5")
- Dressing area with built in robes. Rear facing.
- Shower Room
- White low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower. Velux window. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Four 5.79m x 3.78m (19' 0" x 12' 5")
- Built in robes. Velux window.
- Bedroom Five
- Rear facing. Velux window.
- Games Room/Bedroom 5.46m x 4.52m (17' 11" x 14' 10")
- Side facing. Built in robes.
- Site extends to approx 1/2 acre with gardens to the front with tarmac driveway and gardens laid out in lawn with mature shrubs and trees, Enclosed private rear gardens with rural outlook and gardens in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 Dundrum RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?