- We are delighted to offer for sale this exquisite family home, private lake and surrounding woodland. Exceptional quality and interior design, as well as a cleverly planned layout all combine to ensure the ultimate waterside and outdoor lifestyle with all the modern comforts of a recently refurbished home. Accessed via secure electric gates leading to an ample private parking and turning circle, creates a welcoming first Impression.
- Upon entry, the expansive reception hall sets the tone for the rest of the house, with high ceilings, plenty of natural light and a stunning ceramic tile floor. The rest of the ground floor accommodation flows seamlessly, and visitors are automatically drawn to the family room that like majority of the house offers stunning views over the garden and across the lake. The kitchen offers a contemporary feel with clean lines and a bright living area that offers dual aspect views to both the stoned driveway and to the gardens and lake. The rest of the ground floor is made up of a living room, conservatory, utility room, cloakroom and bedroom that benefits from both walk in wardrobe and en suite facilities.
- On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, two of which have en suite facilities and stunning views across the lake. There is a stunning bathroom that has been exceptionally finished offering a modern suite highlighted with gold detailing. Externally the property also has a detached double garage, with remote electric doors and wc facility. First floor of the garage has been used as a gym / table tennis area, however, has the potential for a wide range of uses including home office or conversion to a one bed apartment. Externally the property is accessed via electric gates and driveway that sweeps into the stoned driveway, the turning circle being a real feature and centre piece of the driveway. The estate lands are set over circa 13 acres, the centred focal point of the estate is the 4 acre, spring water lake. The rest of the land is made up of gardens and trails that meander through wooded areas, bringing you to clearings and hidden Gems.
- We recommend that any interest be made know to us as soon as possible as not to miss out on this rare opportunity.
- Front veranda and seating area to . . .Hardwood front door with sidelight to . . .
- SPACIOUS DINING HALL:
- 21' 9" x 19' 3" (6.63m x 5.87m)
Bespoke built-in shelving, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights. Archway opening to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 21' 6" x 14' 0" (6.55m x 4.27m) (into bay).
Excellent views across the gardens to the lake and mature trees, built-in seating area, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Archway to . . .
- 7.34m x 6.38m (24' 1" x 20' 11")
(at widest points, into glass bay window). Contemporary modern fully fitted German kitchen with excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, double De Dietrich ovens with combi microwave, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Breakfast island with built-in breakfast bar with Dekton worktops, four ring ceramic induction hob with extractor fan above. Open to ample dining and living area, views to the lake, low voltage spotlights. Access to walk-in pantry with excellent storage, double glazed access door to front. Glazed access door to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.58m x 4.98m (21' 7" x 16' 4")
Pine tongue and groove ceiling, three Velux windows, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, excellent views across garden to lake and mature trees, inset alcove for wide screen TV, wall mounted gas fire, double glazed access door to rear garden. Glazed door to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.14m x 4.04m (23' 5" x 13' 3")
(at widest points). Picture window with beautiful outlook over lake and gardens, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, timber surround fireplace with gas coal fire and slate hearth.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.64m x 5.18m (18' 6" x 17' 0")
(into bay). Dual aspect windows, excellent views across gardens and lake, cornice ceiling.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Built-in shelving and excellent storage.
- FACILITIES FOR ENSUITE:
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, oil fired boiler, built-in cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.34m (13' 0" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, access door to side, ceramic tiled floor.
- Semi solid wooden floor, dual aspect windows, access to roofspace, airing cupboard with built-in shelving and pressurized water system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.88m x 3.23m (16' 0" x 10' 7")
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Oak laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer tap, tiled splash back and built-in cabinet below, walk-in shower cubicle with panelled splash back and built-in overhead shower unit with additional attachment, polished porcelain tiled floor, floor to ceiling radiator, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 4.27m (14' 8" x 14' 0")
Oak laminate wood floor, excellent views across gardens to lake and beyond.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, tiled splash back and cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit and additional attachment, polished porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.36m x 4.14m (17' 7" x 13' 7")
(into bay window). Semi solid oak wooden floor, outlook to front, built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.14m x 3.18m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
Mahogany wooden floor, outlook to front.
- White suite comprising close coupled wc, free standing bath with gold mixer tap, vanity unit with gold mixer tap and built-in cabinet below, tiled splash back, walk-in shower with slate tray, gold overhead shower unit with additional gold attachment, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Gardens extending to approximately 2 acres plus approximately 11 acres of additional land made up of lake and woodland. Access to property via electric gates, large stone driveway with turning circle and excellent facilities for parking.
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ANNEX:
- 7.37m x 6.45m (24' 2" x 21' 2")
Double electric up and over doors, light and power, range of high and low level units, with granite worktops. Ground floor wc with white suite comprising low flush wc, floating wash hand basin.
- 8.33m x 6.48m (27' 4" x 21' 3")
Oak laminate wooden floor, four Velux windows, light and power.
- Stunning mature gardens laid in extensive lawns with timber borders, excellent areas for sitting outside and outdoor entertaining. Excellent degree of privacy with an array of mature trees and shrubs, stunning views to lake. Excellent site ideal for fishing, spring water lake originally previously a quarry, currently stocked with trout, array of wildlife.
- 4.06m x 3.07m (13' 4" x 10' 1")
Double glazed French doors.
- Travelling towards through Stewartstown towards Cookstown, turn left onto West Street, travel 2.7 miles and turn left onto Newmills Road and then first right onto Donaghrisk Road. Property is on the right-hand side.