21 Demesne Park, HOLYWOOD, County Down, BT18 9NE
Description & Features
21 Demesne Park occupies a generous and elevated site with breath-taking views across Holywood and Belfast Lough, rarely do properties with such a unique aspect and potential present themselves to the open market. Having been a much-loved family home this property is sure to provide the next owners many happy years.
Situated within the quiet and much sought after cul de sac of Demesne Park this four-bedroom detached home has plenty of character and potential, with generous space for living having four substantial sized reception rooms providing a variety of different layouts to suit the needs of the home owners.
Of Particular note are the mature rear gardens with spacious patio areas creating a versatile environment for entertaining or enjoying peaceful long evenings. The rear of the property holds the benefit of backing onto the 15th tee at Holywood Golf Club which has a buzzing social club and excellent juvenile program.
A property of this nature rarely presents itself to the open market affording such convenience within walking distance of Holywood town centre, offering ease of access to the city commuter via both road and rail networks and within the catchment area to a range of local primary, integrated college and grammar schools, ensures this home will create strong interest so early viewing is advised.
- Well Maintained Detached Family Home with Superb Elevated Position
- Commanding Panoramic Views Across Belfast Lough
- Situated in Quiet Cul De Sac
- Close to Holywood Town Centre and Local Parks, Including Glenlyon and Redburn, and Close to Holywood Golf Club
- Within Walking Distance to Local Schools, Including Holywood Nursery and Primary School, St Patrick’s Primary and Sullivan Upper Grammar School
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room with Views To The Rear of the Property
- Spacious Family Living Room with French Doors To The Rear Garden
- Second Lounge Room
- Conservatory with Access To Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Driveway
- Mature Front and Rear South Facing Gardens with Excellent Privacy
- Rear Garden Provides Generous Patio Areas
- New Roof On Property in January 2023
- Excellent Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Permissions
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light. With Heather Brown tiled floor, cloaks area, period stained glass inner door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid beech wooden flooring, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 9.3m x 5.51m (30' 6" x 18' 1")
- Range of high and low level built-in kitchen cabinets, stainless steel fittings, timber work surface, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, family dining area, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, space for cooker, plumbed for gas, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, concealed down lighting, built-in glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, square bay window with mature outlook to rear gardens, twin squares through to living and dining space with maple wood strip flooring, dual aspect to front and rear with uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and gardens, recessed spotlighting.
- DINING ROOM: 4.85m x 3.61m (15' 11" x 11' 10")
- Cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting, Velux windows x two, mature outlook over front gardens and glimpses to Belfast Lough, maple wood strip flooring, built-in display shelving, aluminium double glazed access door to garden room/conservatory.
- REAR PORCH/UTILITY ROOM:
- With range of high and low level cabinets, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed access door to rear and ground floor WC with low flush WC.
- LOUNGE: 4.62m x 4.09m (15' 2" x 13' 5")
- Solid beech wooden floor, hole in wall fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove on slate tiled hearth, mature outlook to front across Holywood to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline beyond, cornice ceiling, original stained glass windows flanking fireplace.
- CONSERVATORY: 4.57m x 4.11m (15' 0" x 13' 6")
- Heather Brown tiled floor, light, power, radiators, mature outlook to the front garden with French doors to front patio and garden.
- Side window on return with excellent views across Holywood to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.94m x 3.28m (12' 11" x 10' 9")
- Solid beech wooden flooring, dual aspect with porthole window to front, breathtaking elevated views across Belfast Lough to Belfast Harbour and the Antrim Hills and coastline, to the rear with views across mature gardens to Holywood Golf Course.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, uPVC enclosed shower cubicle with electric shower unit, tile laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- Fitted for hanging and shelving, with radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.86m x 3.63m (12' 8" x 11' 11")
- Breathtaking views across Holywood to Belfast Harbour, the Antrim Hills and coastline, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.61m x 2.51m (11' 10" x 8' 3")
- Breathtaking elevated panoramic views of Belfast Harbour across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills and coastline.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.61m x 2.62m (11' 10" x 8' 7")
- Solid Beech wooden flooring, built-in linen cupboard with built-in shelving, mature outlook to rear garden and beyond to Holywood Golf Course.
- BATHROOM: 2.62m x 2.49m (8' 7" x 8' 2")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower and built-in wall mounted thermostatically controlled chrome shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment, uPVC panelled walls, uPVC panelled ceiling, recessed spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail and tile laminate flooring.
- Partially floored for storage and insulated.
- With excellent storage.
- Enclosed front and rear gardens with paved patio areas, well stocked and tended with mature shrubs and plants, unusual specimens and ferns, access to Holywood Golf Club, timber decking and raised decking and tree house, outdoor lighting, water tap. Tarmac driveway leading to garage, parking to driveway, front door at side.
First Floor Return
First Floor Landing
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?