21 Curragh Road, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT51 3RY
Typical Mortgageper month
Land (Single Dwelling)
Description & Features
- Mature, elevated setting surrounded by mature trees and hedging.
- Land extends to approximately 5.53 acres.
- Close Proximity To Coleraine and local walks.
- Suitable for a Replacement dwelling subject to necessary planning permission.
- Very rare opportunity within this highly sought after countryside location.
- Range of sheds and outbuildings located to rear with a useful yard.
- Benson's Estate agent's are pleased to offer this prestigious plot which would provide a substantial well designed private family home once built. Located in a good location with private tree lined access from the Curragh road with lands extending to around 5.53 acres.
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 Curragh RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?