21 Allengrove, Craigavon, County Armagh, BT67 9HF
Description & Features
Marc Fegan Bespoke Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market this absolutely stunning three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow in the ever popular Allengrove development in North Lurgan. Modern and extremely well presented throughout this beautiful home is simply walk-in ready and with it's unique layout will suit both families and first-time buyers alike. The addition of the large sunroom with vaulted ceiling is a welcome one and transforms the kitchen/dining area into an open plan space perfect for modern day living. The property benefits from three good double bedrooms, two bathrooms, large lounge with feature open fireplace (back boiler), utility room and stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sunroom area leading to the beautiful enclosed rear garden.
The location is excellent, this family friendly development is an extremely popular one and offers easy access to local schools, amenities and public transport links. Lurgan town centre and the M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
Fantastic location, modern property & nothing to do but simply move in!
Your Next Move
Thinking of selling, we can offer you a FREE VALUATION of your land or property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our professional mortgage advisors.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact our office.
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Modern Finish & Stunning Presentation Throughout
- Sunroom with Vaulted Ceiling
- Lounge With Feature Open Fireplace (Back Boiler)
- Recently Installed Downstairs Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open to Dining Area & Sun Room
- Utility Room
- Spacious Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Sought After Residential Development
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 AllengroveView Map
Costs to Consider