21 Abbeydale Crescent, Crumlin Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT14 7HH
Description & Features
Handsome Red Brick Extended Detached Residence Holding A Prime Site Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location
A most attractive red brick detached villa holding a generous site with open aspect to front set within this ever popular residential location. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms with master into bay, 2 reception rooms, both into bay, extended fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom in contemporary white suite, oil fired central heating, uPvc and hardwood double glazed windows, excluding feature leaded light window, generous entrance hall and has been maintained to a high standard over the years by its only owner.
Mature gardens with superb rear and matching double detached garage combines with the perfect location to make this a home which will have immediate appeal.
- Extended Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen With Dining
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Modern White Bathroom
- uPvc & Hardwood D G Windows
- Excluding Leaded Light Window
- Detached Double Garage
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Open Entrance Porch
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Leaded light detail.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door, double panelled radiator. Furnished cloakroom in white suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling.
- Lounge 4.21m x 3.6m (13' 10" x 11' 10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace.
- Living Room 3.25m x 4.25m (10' 8" x 13' 11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 6.68m x 2.49m (21' 11" x 8' 2")
- Extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge space, pvc panelled walls, double panelled radiator. Dining Area
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window (single glazed), panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, built-in storage unit, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 4.3m x 3.52m (14' 1" x 11' 7")
- Into bay, 3 panelled radiators, leaded light detail.
- Bedroom 3.08m x 2.17m (10' 1" x 7' 1")
- Double panelled radiator, (hardwood double glazed window).
- Bedroom 3.4m x 2.64m (11' 2" x 8' 8")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, drawer packs, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas, outside tap.
- Detached Garage 8.86m x 3.44m (29' 1" x 11' 3")
- Light and power, up and over door.
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 Abbeydale CrescentView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?