No.23 Feumore Road
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door to front, storage under stairs. glazed single door through to Drawing Room with glazed side panels.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.07m x 7.17m (13' 4" x 23' 6")
- Feature stone fireplace with inset open fire and stone hearth, twin arched openings through to...
- FAMILY ROOM: 2.76m x 6.58m (9' 1" x 21' 7")
- Double uPVC doors out to rear, door through to...
- KITCHEN: 4.75m x 4.62m (15' 7" x 15' 2")
- Range of high and low level kitchen units and central island, oil fired Esse with stainless steel extractor over, further integrated electric oven and 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel side draining sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, space for washer/dryer, under counter lighting, space for fridge freezer, spot lighting. Door to side Porch and uPVC sliding doors out to drive at side.
- REAR PORCH:
- Solid wood door to outside, ceramic tiled floor, door into Kitchen.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.38m x 2.21m (11' 1" x 7' 3")
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door to front, mahogany panelled walls and feature staircase.
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.13m x 4.98m (23' 5" x 16' 4")
- Feature ceramic tiled Fireplace and hearth, feature bay window which overlooks the rear gardens, ceiling cornicing and ceiling roses.
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.84m x 3.29m (19' 2" x 10' 10")
- Feature ceramic tiled Fireplace and hearth, ceiling cornicing, ceiling roses and stained glass flazing through from Kitchen Diner.
- KITCHEN: 5.28m x 4.65m (17' 4" x 15' 3")
- Range of high and low level kitchen units with ceramic tiled splashbacks, oil fired Rayburn, further electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, one and half bowl side draining sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher. Recessed spot lighting and uPVC sliding glazed doors out to rear patio.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Solid wood door out to side, feature vertical panelled walls, integrated storage cupboards and boiler room off.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.31m x 2.18m (7' 7" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (1): 4.57m x 3.4m (15' 0" x 11' 2")
- STUDY: 2.92m x 2.54m (9' 7" x 8' 4")
- Door through from rear hall and ground floor bedroom.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled wet room with low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and power shower.
- Gallaried landing, picture window to rear, door out to front balcony, storage cupboards off.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.08m x 4.04m (13' 5" x 13' 3")
- Integrated Wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM: 1.84m x 2.46m (6' 0" x 8' 1")
- Contemporary white suite comprised of, Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully panelled coner shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.09m x 3.37m (13' 5" x 11' 1")
- Continuation of feature mahogany panelling, feature stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.99m x 3.68m (13' 1" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.5m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
- Feature corner window
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (4): 2.57m x 2.27m (8' 5" x 7' 5")
- Integrated Wardrobes and dresser with wash hand basin.
- BATHROOM: 2.32m x 3.2m (7' 7" x 10' 6")
- Traditional family bathroom comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with hotpress off.
No.21 Feumore Road
- The properties can be approached individually by separate pillared entrance ways with sweeping tarmac driveway with brick paviour areas. The roadside is fronted with mature hedging and shrubs.
To the front of each property is a sheltered veranda with balcony over. A low level brick walls bounds a generous flat lawn with specimen trees and mature shrub planting.
To the rear is a large and sheltered brick paviour patio area opeing out onto a large flat sweeping lawn to the rear surrounded by mature trees and shrubs.
A concrete driveway to one side of the property leads to a charming double garage and wood store.