20 Old Golf Course Park, Dunmurry, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT17 0FH
Description & Features
This beautifully presented detached family home is situated in a cul de sac location within the extremely popular modern development in Dunmurry.
The property offers ample adaptable accommodation spreading over three floors. The house comprises of six bedrooms, four with en suite facilities, one with dressing room and a one used as study /office.
Downstairs there are two further reception rooms, office and a fabulous modern kitchen open plan to family/dining room and sunroom. The internal accommodation is perfectly complemented by the private enclosed rear gardens with decking area and detached garage.
A superb family home offering convenience to excellent schools, a diverse range of shops as well as public transport facilities, viewing is highly recommended.
- Beautifully presented detached family home with adaptable accommodation in a popular location.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining and sun room.
- Two further good sized reception rooms, plus an office on ground floor.
- Principle bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
- Five further bedrooms, two with jack and jill bathroom, one with ensuite shower room and one with dressing room.
- Family bathroom with 4 piece suite. Downstairs WC.
- Gardens to front and rear with patio and decking area.
- BEAM Vacuum System, Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Excellent proximity to leading primary and grammar schools and transport routes.
- Detached garage currently used as gym.
- Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Type of Tenure
Location of 20 Old Golf Course ParkView Map
Costs to Consider