- Tiled entrance to . . .
- Hardwood front door with side windows and top light to . . .
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Bevelled glazed door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany solid wood strip floor, storage under stairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM.:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.6m x 3.4m (18' 4" x 11' 2")
- Mahogany solid wood strip floor, open fire with cast iron inset, slate hearth, feature tiles and attractive marble surround.
- LOUNGE/DINING: 8.3m x 3m (27' 3" x 9' 10")
- Mahogany solid wood strip floor, open fire with cast iron inset and attractive granite surround, uPVC double glazed doors to decked seating area.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA : 6.5m x 3.3m (21' 4" x 10' 10")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate and granite worktops, Belfast sink with mixer tap, Creda free standing oven with four ring ceramic hob, built-in extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, sea views. Glazed double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM: 3.9m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
- Velux skylight, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.3m x 1.7m (7' 7" x 5' 7")
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, laminate worktops, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- Tiled panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Vigour shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, shaver point.
- BEDROOM (5): 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
- Laminate wood strip floor, stunning sea views.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.9m x 3.4m (16' 1" x 11' 2")
- Laminate wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 4m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.2m x 2.9m (10' 6" x 9' 6")
- STUDY 2.6m x 1.5m (8' 6" x 4' 11")
- Front garden in lawns with southerly aspect, shrubs, planting and mature trees bordered by hedging. Stone driveway to front with ample parking leading to . . .
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Rear garden in lawns, trees, planting and shrubs bordered by hedging and fencing. Outside tap.