20 Dromara Road, Hillsborough , County Antrim, BT26 6PE
Description & Features
We are delighted to present this modern family home to the market on the outskirts of Royal Hillsborough. Built by its current owners with a high specification and focus on low energy throughout. Ideal for family living in today's environment.
Offering four double bedrooms. Principal bedroom with shower ensuite and Walk in Wardrobe and Bedrooms 3 & 4 with 'Jack & Jill' Shower room ensuite. It presents three generous reception spaces (Living Room, Family Room & First floor Games Room).
Boasting modern technology such as Air source heating, Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System, 6.5kw Solar PV, Cat. 5 Wiring, Beam Vacuum System and Under floor heating throughout to list just a few. Early Viewing is highly recommended.
- A stunning modern home on the outskirts of Hillsborough with an A energy rating
- Constructed in 2014 with just under 4,000 sq.ft (including garaging).
- Site of approximatley 1.1 acres
- Four Bedroom detached family home
- Three large reception rooms (Family Room, Living Room & Games Room)
- Panoramic views to open countryside
- Downstairs WC and Separate Utility Room
- Air Source Heating (Mitsibushi 14kw system)
- Underfloor heating (ground and first floor)
- Concrete First Floor construction
- 6.5kw Solar PV (Owned not leased)
- Full LED internal lighting
- Full Intelligent & Programmable Digital Room Thermostats
- Solar Immersion Swith (directing excess electricity to hot water tank)
- Integrated Beam Vacuum System
- Cat. 5 Wiring throughout the property
- Solid oak skirting and architraving throughout
- Lamp sockets to many of the rooms
- Large garaging with WC off
- Ground Floor bedrooms and shower room ideal for elderly family arrangments
- Minutes drive to the centre of Royal Hillsborough with its wide ranging amenities of shops, walks, bars & restaurants
- Early enquiries are highly recommended
Type of Tenure
Location of 20 Dromara RoadView Map
Costs to Consider