20 Beechwood Street, Belfast, BT5 5BQ
Description & Features
An excellent, convenient mid terrace property in the heart of Bloomfield, and within walking distance of the many local amenities in the area including Connswater shopping centre and the Glider bus service into Belfast city centre.
The accommodation comprises of enclosed entrance porch, leading to open plan lounge with attractive fireplace and gas fire, opening to dining room, with wood laminate floor throughout. Fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. The first floor offers two good sized bedrooms including master bedroom with recessed spotlighting, white bathroom suite comprising of corner bath with modern electric shower, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
Easy to maintain accommodation in a convenient location, this easily affordable property will appeal to first time buyers and downsizers. Early viewing recommended!
- Mid Terrace Property In The Heart Of Bloomfield
- Open Plan Lounge With Fireplace, Leading To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Ceramic Tiled Flooring
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms To The First Floor
- White Bathroom Suite With Corner Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
- Perfect First Time Buyer Or Investment Opportunity
Type of Tenure
Location of 20 Beechwood Street
Costs to Consider