20 Slievemore Avenue, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 8JT
Description & Features
This semi-detached property is conveniently located in Newtownards along the Upper Movilla Street, within walking distance to the town with a host of local amenities, Primary Schools and transport networks right on your doorstep. Slievemore Avenue is also well situated for commuting into Belfast, Bangor or further afield via neighbouring motorway networks.
The accommodation is split over two levels, with the ground floor comprising a welcoming entrance hall to a spacious living room and a generous kitchen with a great range of high- and low-level units with ample space for dining and entertaining.
On the first floor you will find three generous bedrooms, two of which would have built in storage cupboards and a family bathroom with three-piece suite.
Externally the property as a front yard and to the rear is a large, privately enclosed garden fantastic for summer BBQs and outdoor entertaining. The property further benefits from solar panels, oil fired central heating and double-glazed windows.
This is an ideal opportunity for a buy to let investment or a first time buy if you’re looking to put your own stamp on a property. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the potential this home has to offer.
For further information please visit our website www.propertypeopleni.com or to arrange a viewing contact Property People on 02890747300.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary
- Spacious three-bedroom semi detached property
- Fitted kitchen with an excellent range of units
- Bright living room with feature fireplace
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Residents off street parking
- Double glazed & oil fired central heating
- Front garden and enclosed rear garden
- Solar panels
- Popular & convenient location
- Ideal first time buy or investment alike
- Chain free
- ENTRANCE HALL -
- uPVC front door to a welcoming entrance hallway with under stair storage, laminate wooden effect tile floor and double panel radiator. Leading to...
- LIVING ROOM -
- A bright and spacious living room with feature electric fireplace, fan central ceiling lighting, laminate wooden flooring, double panel radiator, TV and phoneline sockets.
- KITCHEN -
- A generous kitchen with a great range of high and low level units with ample space for dining and entertaining with double doors out to the rear garden. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for free standing electric hob and oven. Plumbed for a washing machine and dishwasher. Ample space for free standing American style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls around worktop area, part tile floor with laminate wood in the dining area. Electric points and double panel radiators.
- Carpeted Stairs Too First Floor Landing Hall
- Landing –
- Access to roof space and hot press storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator and electric socket.
- BEDROOM 1 -
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with front aspect, laminate wood floor and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 -
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe storage, rear garden aspect, laminated wood floor and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 -
- Generous third bedroom with built-in wardrobe storage cupboard, laminated wood floor and single panel radiator.
- BATHROOM -
- Modern bathroom with three-piece suite comprising a panelled bath with overhead shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, wall mounted silver ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and tile flooring.
- OUTSIDE / EXTERNAL
- Externally the property as a front yard with raised flower beds and to the rear is a large privately enclosed rear garden with slabbed and stoned areas, fantastic for the summer outdoor entertaining! Boiler house and shed storage. Outdoor light and tap.
Type of Tenure
Location of 20 Slievemore Avenue
Travelling out of Newtownards along Regent Street you will come to the roundabout at Zion Place, take your third exist onto Georges Street, immediately taking the next left onto Upper Movilla Street. Follow Upper Movilla Street and Slievemore Avenue is the 4th turn on the righthand side.View Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?