This property is perfectly positioned on an elevated site on the periphery of Newtownards within the catchment area of popular schools, with Belfast a simple commute away.
Internally the accommodation has three bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with built-in mirrored robes, a lounge, a dining area with plank-style flooring and double aspect windows, a modern fitted kitchen with a built-in oven and hob, a separate utility, and a fully tiled family bathroom.
Of particular note is the elevated site, and southerly private level rear gardens with mature planting and patio space - a delightful space for the young family to enjoy.
Well-presented and well-maintained this property offers a superb opportunity for the canny homeowner or investor to purchase and put their own stamp on and maximize the obvious potential of this modern family home.
Holding a prized end of cul-de-sac position with delightful views and private gardens - Professionally accompanied viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- A modern three-bedroom semi-detached home, offering private rear gardens with delightful aspect and views, in this Newtownards development hugely popular with first-time, and young family buyers alike.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door. Plank-style wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge, Dining 7.37m x 3.43m (24' 2" x 11' 3")
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Brick fireplace. Double aspect windows.
- Kitchen 2.87m x 1.91m (9' 5" x 6' 3")
- Excellent range of high and low-level units with Formica worktops. Feature wood and glass display unit. White PVC sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in oven and hob. Integrated extractor hood. Fridge freezer space. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. PVC tiled effect floor. . Door to utility.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 2.54m (13' 4" x 8' 4")
- Built-in mirrored robes. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 2.92m (12' 7" x 9' 7")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.26m (8' 5" x 7' 5")
- Front aspect.
- Family Bathroom
- Fully tiled family bathroom comprising with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over. PVC tiled effect floor. Tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Mature lawn and hedging. Concrete paving. Horizontal panel fencing.
- Outside Rear
- Patio. Gravel. Mature hedging. Vertical, horizontal panel fencing.
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Understood to be leasehold Ground Rent £17.50 every 6 months Current Rates - Understood to be £757.76. "Please note the photographs are historic". Please note this information is a guide only and is not to be construed as a matter of fact.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.