- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panels to spacious bright reception hall.
- SPACIOUS BRIGHT RECEPTION HALL:
- Part tiled floor, part solid wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 7.09m x 3.3m (23' 3" x 10' 10")
- at widest points
Solid wooden floor, Aduro cast iron wood burning stove with tiled recess, cornice ceiling, archway to sun room, open plan to dining area and modern fitted kitchen.
- SUPERB FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA: 4.27m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
- Range of high and low level high gloss units, granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with matching granite drainer, integrated Neff double oven, integrated dishwasher, large island unit with Baumatic five ring gas hob, extractor fan above, breakfast bar, granite work top, integrated wine rack.
Kitchen, dining and family area spans the whole width of the house, which is 36'.
- SUN ROOM: 3.18m x 4.01m (10' 5" x 13' 2")
- Solid wooden floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- BEDROOM/LIVING ROOM: 4.22m x 4.01m (13' 10" x 13' 2")
- Cornice ceiling, dual aspect windows, private aspect.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.01m x 3.68m (13' 2" x 12' 1")
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.36m x 2.06m (7' 9" x 6' 9")
- Work top, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled floor, door to outside.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap.
- FAMILY AND SITTING AREA OR BEDROOM FIVE: 7.24m x 3.3m (23' 9" x 10' 10")
- at widest points
Solid wood floor, beautiful views over rolling countryside to Strangford Lough, cast iron wood burning stove (?), shelved hotpress with pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.19m x 4.01m (13' 9" x 13' 2")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.99m x 3.68m (13' 1" x 12' 1")
- Four piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap on display unit, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls with glass block detail.
- Magnificent mature semi rural site extending to circa ¾ of an acre with beautifully presented formal gardens laid in lawns, tree lined driveway in loose stones leading to ample parking area for cars, caravans or boats, feature boundary stone wall, gardens continue along the side and to the rear of the property, wooden pathway leading to extensive timber decked terrace, barbecue house at timber decked terrace area, large storage shed, uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in boiler house, raised terrace area to front in attractive stone work and cracked slate.