2 Old Coleraine Road, Portstewart, BT55 7PZ
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
A fantastic 4/5 bedroom end terrace townhouse with a contemporary atmosphere and the ultimate indulgence in modern living. The property was constructed circa 2008 and extends to approximately 2486 sq ft of internal living space. Internally the property has been finished to the highest of standards with the most exacting of specifications, attention to detail and quality craftmanship throughout. This luxurious home is further complimented by designer kitchen, bathrooms, fixtures, and fittings. Literally on your doorstep you will be able to take full advantage of many of the North Coast’s finest attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and a wide choice of first class eating establishments. We are confident that on internal appraisal one will appreciate the calibre which is on offer so therefore highly recommend early internal inspection.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beam Vacuum System
- South Facing Roof Terrace
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With under stairs storage cupboard, walnut staircase with recessed lights, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5): 3.99m x 2.54m (13' 1" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.75m x 3.33m (15' 7" x 10' 11")
- LOUNGE/BEDROOM (4): 4.85m x 4.14m (15' 11" x 13' 7")
- With recessed lights and patio doors leading to rear garden.
- WET SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite, wall mounted w.c., bidet, bowl wash hand basin set in vanity unit, large wet room style shower, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.1m x 1.91m (10' 2" x 6' 3")
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, bean vacuum system, oil boiler, tiled floor and door leading to rear.
- With tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 6.48m x 3.86m (21' 3" x 12' 8")
- With recessed stainless steel sink set in granite worktop, high and low level built in units, integrated ‘Siemens’ induction hob, two ‘Siemens’ eye level ovens, integrated fridge freezer, 3 warming cupboards, coffee machine, ‘Fisher and Paykel’ dishwasher, saucepan drawers, pull out larder unit, ‘Juliet’ balcony, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.22m x 4.04m (20' 5" x 13' 3")
- With spacious living space surround sound, tiled floor and patio doors leading to roof terrace.
- With feature wall lights and two ‘Velux’ windows.
- BEDROOM (1): 6.2m x 4.44m (20' 4" x 14' 7")
- With feature vaulted ceiling and feature windows and range of fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., double wash hand basin set in vanity unit, ‘Jacuzzi’ style bath, large walk in shower area, chrome heated radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan, ‘Velux’ window and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Extensive paviour parking bay to front for several cars with established shrubbery and screened area. Large secure storage with roller door and access to oil tank. Large garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area. Light to front and rear.
Type of Tenure
Location of 2 Old Coleraine Road
Approaching Portstewart from Coleraine on the Coleraine Road, take your first left after Flowerfield Arts Centre and the Texaco Garage into Larkhill Road. Take your immediate first left again into Old Coleraine Road and No 2 will be situated on your left hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
£2,088.48 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?