2 Monument Road, HILLSBOROUGH, County Down, BT26 6HT
Description & Features
A rare opportunity to acquire a chalet bungalow or potential site for replacement dwelling (subject to the necessary consents). Situated on a prime corner site of approximately half an acre, just minutes walk from the centre of the village of Royal Hillsborough.
Ideally suited for extensive renovation it offers two bedrooms across the ground floor and a further two loft rooms across the first floor (one ensuite). In addition it presents a large open Lounge, separate Kitchen Diner, utility, family bathroom, two conservatory areas and integral garage plus a large detached double garage and separate wood store/potting shed.
Screened by mature shrub planing and mature gardens. Extemely convenient to A1/M1 roadlinks, local bus links and leading schools. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Desirable address in Royal Hillsborough on a corner site of approximately half an acre
- Detached 4 bedroom family home just minutes walk from the centre of Royal Hillsborough
- Ideally suited for renovation or replacement home (subject to the necessary consents)
- Four bedroom (master ensuite)
- Large Lounge with two conservatory area reception spaces
- Separate Kitchen and Utility Room
- Double glazed timber windows
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC Soffits & Fascias
- Double detached garage plus integrated single garage
- Mature gardens creating great privacy
- In close proximity to transport links of A1/M1 road links and local bus connections
- Local schools are also close to hand
- Early viewing is highly recommended
Type of Tenure
Location of 2 Monument Road
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating