2 Mallard View, Belfast Road, Belfast Road, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 4FB
Description & Features
Simon Brien Residential take great pleasure in presenting for sale 2 Mallard View to the open market. The subject property is ideally placed within a small cul de sac, just off the popular Belfast Road, where the properties rarely become available to purchase. The Belfast Road is an address that has long been associated with some of the most established homes in Newtownards and benefits from its "Belfast side of town" location, extreme convenience to Belfast City, Stormont Buildings, City Airport, the Ulster Hospital, Holywood and Bangor, and within easy striking distance to leading schools within the East and South Belfast catchment area. Locally the Model and Londonderry Primary Schools and Regent House Preparatory / Grammar School are only a few minutes’ drive away from this superb family home.
Offering a wealth of spacious accommodation this home will have significant appeal to growing families, comprising of: entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs shower room, lounge with open fire, family room, dining room, deluxe fitted Oak kitchen with breakfast area, Utility and uPVC double glazed conservatory all on the ground floor. Proceeding to the first floor, there is a good sized landing with walk in hotpress/storage room, four great sized bedrooms, bed 1 with ensuite, and a family bathroom in White suite.
Externally the property rests on a level site with generous manicured lawns, well stocked flower beds and borders, trees, laurel hedging and a choice of patio areas for alfresco entertaining. There is also a detached garage which is approached via a large Tobermore paved driveway and offers excellent off road parking for family and guests.
Interest levels are expected to be high for this attractive property, to arrange your private viewing appraisal please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700, at your earliest convenience.
- No onward chain
- A large detached family home on the established Belfast Road
- Ideally positioned on a large South facing corner site
- Offering convenience to Belfast, City Airport and leading Schools in Newtownards, Holywood, East and South Belfast
- Entrance porch leading to entrance hall
- Downstairs shower room
- Lounge with open fire, Dining room, Family room
- Fitted Oak kitchen with breakfast area
- uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Utility room
- Four bedroom, bed 1 with en suite
- Walk in Hotpress
- Family bathroom comprising White suite
- Detached garage approached via large brick paved driveway
- Excellent off road parking available
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, trees, hedging and patio areas
- Oil fired central heating system, new Grant Vortex boiler installed 2021
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Alarm system
- Solid wood front door, matching glazed sidelight, outside light.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door and matching side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling.
- LOUNGE: 6.68m x 4.29m (21' 11" x 14' 1")
- Attractive carved mahogany fireplace surround, marble and granite inset/hearth, open fire, back boiler, wall light points, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, dual aspect, TV point.
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
- Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Wheelchair access separate shower cubicle, Triton thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM: 4.29m x 3.63m (14' 1" x 11' 11")
- Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 5.49m x 5.03m (18' 0" x 16' 6")
- 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level oak units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, recess for cooker, extractor hood, integrated fridge, display cabinet, wall tiling, concealed lighting, spotlighting, matching dresser, glazed door to rear.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 6.12m x 4.01m (20' 1" x 13' 2")
- L shaped. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.31m x 2.13m (7' 7" x 7' 0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Staircase with mahogany handrails and spindles to:
- Open landing, roofspace access, ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.32m x 3.61m (14' 2" x 11' 10")
- Full width Sliderobes, views to Kiltonga Nature Reserve.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Light cream suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.32m x 2.87m (14' 2" x 9' 5")
- Full width Sliderobe, views to Kiltonga Nature Reserve.
- HOTPRESS/STORAGE ROOM: 3.3m x 1.8m (10' 10" x 5' 11")
- Copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.88m x 3.12m (16' 0" x 10' 3")
- Built in robe, dual aspect.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.15m x 3.12m (10' 4" x 10' 3")
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Accessed via slingsby ladder. Large partially floored space suitable for extra room subject to planning.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 6.22m x 3.51m (20' 5" x 11' 6")
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler (Grant Vortex), plumbed for washing machine, glazed side window, solid timber pedestrian door. Approached via large brick paved driveway providing excellent parking for family and guests.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in large, manicured lawns, trees, hedging, well stocked flower beds and range of patio areas.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?