2 Knockbracken Way, coleraine, Londonderry, BT52 1XL
Description & Features
A spacious and very well maintained four bedroomed sei detached property located in the ever so popular Knocklynn Development in Coleraine. This property benefits from well thought out living accommodation, oil fired heating, enclosed garden o the rear, car parking for two vehicles and so much more. This property can only be appreciated upon an internal viewing through the agents. Call now to arrange your booking.
*Note to Buyers* To comply with Anti-Money Regulations the successful buyer will be required to provide written proof of funding and two methods of identification (please ask for further information).
* Disclaimer Clause - These particulars are given on the understanding that they form no part of any legal contract. Purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the description and accuracy of the information*
- Oil fired heating
- 4 Bedrooms
- Off street car parking
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Spacious living accommodation throughout
- Entrance Porch:
- With tie flooring and a glass door leading into:
- Entrance Hall:
- With under stairs storage cupboard and tiled flooring.
- Living Room: 4.3m x 4.6m (14' 1" x 15' 1")
- With a feature cast iron fireplace with a cast iron insert and tiled hearth, tv aerial.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: 7.3m x 3.7m (23' 11" x 12' 2")
- With eye and low level kitchen units with tiling between, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated Creda oven, Creda four ring gas hob, extractor fan, integrated Hotpoint fridge freezer and tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: 1.9m x 3.3m (6' 3" x 10' 10")
- With eye and low level kitchen units with tiling between, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, storage cupboard, housing for oil boiler and tiled flooring. PVC rear door leading to rear garden.
- White two piece suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
- With storage cupboard and hot press.
- Bedroom 2: 2.6m x 2.9m (8' 6" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
- With mirrored slide robes
- Bedroom 4: 3.8m x 2.6m (12' 6" x 8' 6")
- With mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 1 With Ensuite: 4.3m x 3.5m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
- Ensuite – White two-piece suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin with a tiled splash back, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with a shower unit, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Type of Tenure
Location of 2 Knockbracken WayView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?