- Front door with glazed top light to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood exposed floorboards. Timber door with glazed top and side lights to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Period style features throughout.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM: 6.91m x 4.19m (22' 8" x 13' 9")
- High ceiling with dual aspect windows with views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, feature shutter windows, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, open fire with Victorian tiled surround and timber mantle with granite hearth, outlook to rear garden. Leading to . . .
- KITCHEN/DINING: 7.59m x 3.4m (24' 11" x 11' 2")
- Beautifully hand designed kitchen with range of low level units, hardwood work surfaces, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated cooker, pantry cupboard, dual patio double glazed access doors to rear patio and garden.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.99m x 3.99m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
- Triple aspect windows giving amazing views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling roses, central fire with cast iron surround and hardwood mantle.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.71m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
- Double room with outlook over rear garden.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, bath with hot and cold taps, thermostatically controlled shower, telephone hand shower, sink with mixer tap, vanity storage below, tiled splash back, heated towel rail, hotpress cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.6m x 3.71m (15' 1" x 12' 2")
- Very spacious room with outlook over rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.04m x 3.1m (13' 3" x 10' 2")
- Double room with outlook over rear garden and Redburn hills.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.31m x 3.99m (17' 5" x 13' 1")
- Triple aspect windows with views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, integrated robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, bath with hot and cold taps, sink with mixer tap, tiled splash back, electric shower with telephone hand shower, extractor fan.
- Rear garden laid in lawn and sandstone patio, mature planting, charming garden shed to rear, oil tank.