- Hardwood front door with frosted, glass panels.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internal door with glazed panels to:
- Picture rail, solid oak floor. Good sized under stairs storage cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (5): 4.29m x 3.32m (14' 1" x 10' 11")
- Currently used as study. Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Solid oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.18m x 3.33m (17' 0" x 10' 11")
- Picture rail. Feature slate fireplace with granite hearth and wood surround.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner, tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Picture rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.28m x 2.83m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
- KITCHEN: 5.21m x 3.69m (17' 1" x 12' 1")
- Modern range of high and low level cupboards with matching island unit. Integrated appliances including Bosch double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Kenwood dishwasher. Fridge, freezer. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Open plan to:
SITTING AREA: with wood-burner. Ceramic tiled floor. Arch to:
- SUN ROOM: 3.54m x 2.93m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
- Four floor-to-ceiling windows plus French doors to garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.21m x 1.85m (7' 3" x 6' 1")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Additional fridge etc. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
- (at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3): 3.61m x 2.86m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
- (at widest points). Range of built-in robes with drawers and shelving.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.34m x 3.7m (14' 3" x 12' 2")
- (Plus entrance area and into) wall-to-wall range of built-in robes.
- DRESSING ROOM/POTENTIAL ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- (Currently used as walk-in dressing room). Plumbing in situ.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds offering excellent degree of natural screening, plants and flowering shrubs.
Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles. Gate to:
- GOOD-SIZED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
- with southerly aspect. Fully enclosed and mainly in lawn with variety of mature plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
Patio and decked sitting area.
Two timber sheds. Oil fired boiler housing. Outside lighting. Tap.