A simply unique opportunity to acquire a stunning and charming mid-terrace period property which has retained many of its original features.
This incredibly versatile family home is ideal for those seeking a house full of character and located in one of Rostrevor’s most sought-after locations, within walking distance to the village and all local amenities.
Set over three floors, this bright and spacious property set in a most tranquil setting boasts a front aspect overlooking Kilbroney Park with its lush greenery, varieties of shrubs, trees and flowers leaving the discerning purchaser with an outlook which only becomes more beautiful with each passing season.
- The property is close to the beach, Rostrevor Forest with its many walks including Clougmore Stone, the mountain bike trails, Narnia experience and forest drive which showcase panoramic views over Carlingford lough and beyond. Viewing is highly recommended via our Rostrevor office on 028 417 39999.
- Tiled floor
- Entrance Hall 7.87m x 1.85m (25' 10" x 6' 1")
- Wooden floor, radiator & built in storage
- Living room 7.87m x 4.11m (25' 10" x 13' 6")
- Wood burning stove, wooden floor, 3 double radiators. views of kilbroney park.
- Kitchen 3.24m x 2.08m (10' 8" x 6' 10")
- Variety of high and low level units, fridge/freezer, hob & oven included in sale. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- Shower Room 3.17m x 2.07m (10' 5" x 6' 9")
- Large walk in power shower, toilet, sink with vanity unit. Laminated wood floor. Partially panel wall.
- Bedroom 1 (located upstairs) 3.92m x 3.65m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
- Original wooden floor. Double radiator. Located to the rear of the property
- Living room (located on the first floor) 4.25m x 3.92m (13' 11" x 12' 10")
- Views of kilbroney park, original marble fireplace, wooden floor with bay window. double radiator.
- Office/storage room 2.77m x 1.85m (9' 1" x 6' 1")
- Wooden floor & radiator.
- Bedroom 2 located to the rear of the property 3.92m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
- Original cast iron fireplace, original wooden floor & double radiator. The room also benefits from a sink leaving the discerning purchaser the choice to add a en-suite.
- Bedroom 3 located on the second floor 4.32m x 3.38m (14' 2" x 11' 1")
- views of Kilbroney Park, wooden floor & radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9' 0")
- Wooden floor & velux window & radiator.