2 Helensview Drive, Off Crawfordsburn Road, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 4YE
Description & Features
A large detached residence, located just off the leafy Crawfordsburn Road, offering ease of access to the busy Newtownards town centre, Bangor, Belfast City, and a host of leading schools in Newtownards, Bangor, Holywood and East Belfast.
This stunning home has been heavily extended and modernised by our clients, the property holds a cleverly designed layout, and has much to offer a growing family unit. There is a very welcoming entrance hall, office / consultancy room, large lounge with feature fireplace, formal dining room, snug, utility room and a luxurious kitchen/ living room with cream high gloss units, island, excellent range of high end appliances and duel sliding doors leading to the private rear garden.
On the first floor there are six bedrooms, master with large en suite, luxury family bathroom plus additional luxury shower room, both in modern white suites.
Externally, the property is approached by a tarmac driveway providing off road parking. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property laid out in lawns, feature timber deck, patio and mature hedging.
This genuinely is a stunning property that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Please arrange your private viewing appraisal by contacting our Newtownards office on 02891 800700 at your earliest convenience.
- A deceptively spacious detached family home
- Heavily extended and modernised in recent years to an exacting standard throughout
- Ideally located just off the popular Crawfordsburn Road
- Commuter routes to Belfast, Bangor and Holywood very close to hand
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor
- All important downstairs cloakroom comprising modern white suite
- Ground floor office/ consultancy room located directly off the entrance hall
- Four reception rooms including: Lounge, formal dining and snug
- Luxury open plan kitchen in cream high gloss units, range of integrated appliances, island and duel sliding patio doors to rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Six bedrooms, master with large en suite shower room
- Luxury family bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Additional deluxe shower room comprising modern white suite
- Integral garage approached via tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front and rear laid out in lawns, timber decking, patio and mature hedging
- Oil fired central heating system/ Upvc double glazed windows and doors
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Broadband Speed Availability
Costs to Consider