2 Glenside, Upper Knockbreda Road, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT6 9QQ
Description & Features
A hidden gem of a family home overlooking the Cregagh Glen in South East Belfast, accessed from a private road, shared with only one other house.
People will be in awe of this fine home which is situated in approximately 3/4 of an acre in mature natural gardens just off the Upper Knockbreda Road opposite the top of the Cregagh Road.
Approximately 4200 square feet, the accommodation comprises, an impressive entrance hall with central staircase, a living room, drawing room, family room and sun room. An excellent modern kitchen, utility room and ground floor cloakroom with separate WC facility.
Upstairs on the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, study and a large family bathroom. On the second floor are two additional bedrooms with an additional bathroom and store room.
In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC framed double glazed windows, a detached double garage and superb surrounding gardens with a specific eye for native plants and wildlife. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- An Outstanding Detached Family Home in Prime Location in South East Belfast
- Situated in Approximately 3/4 of an Acre of Superb Gardens with Extensive Range of Mature Species
- Approximately 4200 sq ft of Accommodation
- Drawing Room, Living Room, Family Room & Sun Room
- Excellent Modern Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- 6 Bedrooms & Study on Two Upper Floors, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- 2 Family Bathrooms & Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Double Garage
- Impressive Native Gardens to Front & Rear with Westerly Facing Aspect
- Raised Veranda Overlooking Front Gardens
- Income Generated from Solar Panels in Past Year approximately £565 per annum
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood strip flooring, cornice ceiling, cloaks cupboard, central staircase to first floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.02m x 5.33m (19' 9" x 17' 6")
- Double doors with glazed panels to hallway, cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.02m x 5.33m (19' 9" x 17' 6")
- Feature sandstone fireplace surround, mantle and hearth, wall length range of built-in bookshelves, double door with glazed panels to hallway, cornice ceiling.
- SUN ROOM: 5.28m x 3.96m (17' 4" x 13' 0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC framed double glazed French doors to veranda.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.19m x 4.17m (13' 9" x 13' 8")
- uPVC framed sliding patio doors, feature fireplace surround with cast iron inset, decorative tiled inlay and slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY KITCHEN: 5.11m x 4.19m (16' 9" x 13' 9")
- Excellent range of solid wood fronted high and low level units, built-in wine rack, spacious work surfaces, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, four ring gas hob (from cylinders), electric double oven, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
- Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in storage cupboard and hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.78m x 4.57m (15' 8" x 15' 0")
- Wall length range of built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.34m x 4.17m (14' 3" x 13' 8")
- Vanity unit with wash hand basin, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.11m x 4.19m (16' 9" x 13' 9")
- Vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.84m x 2.74m (9' 4" x 9' 0")
- Vanity unit with wash hand basin, cornice ceiling.
- BATHROOM (1):
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, twin wash hand basin in vanity unit with excellent storage underneath.
- BEDROOM (5): 6.02m x 5.49m (19' 9" x 18' 0")
- BEDROOM (6): 5.41m x 5.11m (17' 9" x 16' 9")
- Storage in eaves.
- BATHROOM (2):
- Panelled bath, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, medicine cabinet with mirror, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- STORE ROOM:
- Situated in approximately 3/4 of an acre the fine surrounding gardens have been carefully maintained over the past 15 years with a specific eye for native species and hence are a haven for local wildlife, mature shrubs and surrounding trees. Bird song is more noticeable on a spring morning than in any of the local neighbourhoods. To the front of the proeprty is a raised veranda overlooking the mature front gardens. At the rear of the property is a paved patio area, large level space of stone chippings then elevated terraced areas with fruit bushes, several fruit trees and shrubbery beyond.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 6.4m x 5.49m (21' 0" x 18' 0")
- Two up and over doors, light and power. Separate boiler house.
Type of Tenure
Location of 2 Glenside
Upper Knockbreda Road opposite the top of the Cregagh Road.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?