2 Glencolin Heights, Belfast, BT11 8PB
Description & Features
A rare opportunity to purchase this larger end of terrace home with the option of five bedrooms to include a ground floor bedroom, or alternatively four bedrooms, and two separate reception rooms.
Superbly located just of the established Glen Road in proximity to lots of nearby schooling, shops, and transport links along with all the abundance of amenities in Andersonstown including state-of-the-art leisure facilities, and the Glider service, this chain-free home is a star buy, and the accommodation briefly comprises.
Four bedrooms at first floor level, as well as a white bathroom suite and handy storage cupboards on landing complete the first floor living space.
On the ground floor there is a spacious and welcoming entrance hall as well as a sizeable living room, downstairs toilet, and additional bedroom 5/second reception room, in addition, a large, fitted kitchen / dining area with fantastic walk-in storage cupboard completes the ground floor.
Upvc double glazing, and oil-fired central heating add further to the appeal of this wonderful opportunity together with accessibility to lots of services as well as Colin Glen, and its many leading attractions, viewing strongly recommended.
- Large end of terrace home with fantastic sizeable living space extending to around an impressive 1241sqft, and with the option of 5 bedrooms, to include a bedroom on accessible ground floor level.
- Four bedrooms / two separate reception rooms or alternatively five bedrooms, and one reception room.
- Sizeable living room with bay window.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Large fitted kitchen open plan to dining space, with excellent walk-in storage cupboard.
- White bathroom suite on first floor.
- Upvc double glazing / Oil fired central heating system.
- Superb Glen Road Cul de sac position with tremendous doorstep convenience to include a wide selection of schooling, shops, and transport links.
- Accessibility to all of the abundance of amenities in Andersonstown including state-of-the-art leisure facilities, beautiful parklands and much more.
- Chain free, and proximity to Colinglen with its many leading attractions plus the Kennedy Centre / Sainbury's, Lidl, and Asda/Westwood shopping complex, viewing highly recommended for this large end o
Type of Tenure