- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature pine entrance door with stained glass inset, pine flooring, corniced ceiling, two traditional style radiators.
- DRAWING ROOM/LOUNGE: 8.33m x 7.26m (27' 4" x 23' 10")
- Into bays. With carved mahogany Adam style fireplace, cast iron inset and slate hearth, feature inset multi-fuel stove, ornate freeze and cornicing, polished oak flooring, three traditional style radiators.
- KITCHEN: 3.99m x 2.8m (13' 1" x 9' 2")
- With one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, high and low level fitted cupboards with laminate roll edged worktops, integrated Neff gas hob and oven with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, oak strip wood flooring, vertical mounted radiator, stairs down to:
- BEDROOM (1): 5.41m x 4.53m (17' 9" x 14' 10")
- With generous range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, vanity area, two double panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.25m x 2.67m (13' 11" x 8' 9")
- With fitted wardrobes, double panelled radiator.
- DELUXE BATHROOM: 4.12m x 2.65m (13' 6" x 8' 8")
- With feature roll top bath with chrome feet on raised pine dias, large pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush WC, bidet, large walk-in fully tiled shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, decorative glass block window, two towel rail radiators, shaving point.
- BASEMENT UTILITY ROOM: 3.27m x 2.78m (10' 9" x 9' 1")
- With Old Belfast style sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, fitted cupboards, Worcester Bosch Condensing Gas Boiler and hot water storage tank, double panelled radiator.
- Small shared courtyard to rear with useful store room.
- BRICK GARAGE: 5.41m x 2.64m (17' 9" x 8' 8")
- With roller shutter door, light & power, PVCu rear door & window. Insulated roof.
- Ample resident or guest car parking areas, with allocated parking space.
Well maintained communal gardens laid out in lawns with landscaped patio area behind garage,mature shrubs and further patio area with superb sea views to front of building and views of Bangor Marina.