- GRADE B1 LISTED BUILDING CONSTRUCTED APPROXIMATELY 1767
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Porch Hall, Drawing Room, Breakfast Room/Dining/Living Area, Galley Kitchen.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Minstrels Gallery, 4 Double Bedrooms (One with Ensuite), Family Bathroom.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Original Stain Glass Windows.
- Original internal doors to ground floor. Pine doors, skirting and architraves on first floor.
- Gardens to side laid in lawn.
- Stone walls to front, side and rear boundaries. Boiler Store.