- It is rarely we have an opportunity to offer a unique designed home offering wonderful and spacious accommodation. Situated in approximately 1 acre of private and mature gardens, but with the hidden advantage of breathtaking sea views.
The stylish accommodation includes stunning contemporary kitchen, living flame gas and wood burning stoves-solid wood flooring, pitched ceilings, all bedrooms with en-suite facilities.
Second kitchen with reception areas giving potential for self contained apartment. The principle reception rooms and master bedroom must be seen to be fully appreciated.
We cannot possibly begin to fully describe the calibre and quality of accommodation on offer in this magnificent home and instead would strongly recommend early personal appraisal.
- Approached by double doors :
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Feature brick wall, ceramic tiled flooring. Double etched doors with glazed side panels leading to spacious reception hall with basement storage area.
- Spacious cloakroom with pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.95m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- En-suite shower room comprising vanitory unit, low flush WC. Double shower area with pressurised power shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Upper level to:
- Open plan living and kitchen area.
- LIVING AREA: 5.64m x 4m (18' 6" x 13' 1")
- Solid wood flooring. Wall of large picture windows, enjoying garden and far reaching views. Attractive brick and wood surround fireplace with wood burning stove. Recessed lighting.
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA: 5.24m x 3.81m (17' 2" x 12' 6")
- Solid wood flooring. Exceptional contemporary fitted kitchen including integrated steam oven. One and half eye level oven. Large island area including one and half bowl Melamine sink with mixer taps. Waste disposal unit. Feature wine and utensil rack above island. Integrated recycling bins. Integrated dishwasher. Generous work surfaces. Electric and gas hob with contemporary extractor hood. American Fridge Freezer. Breakfast area enjoying garden views. Recessed lighting.
Single door leading to glazed and decked patio area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With door leading onto paved patio area.
- The areas below lend itself to a self contained studio apartment.
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.51m x 3.89m (18' 1" x 12' 9")
- Feature living flame gas fire. Carpeted.
- RECEPTION / DINING AREA: 4.36m x 3.23m (14' 4" x 10' 7")
- Tiled flooring. Glazed door leading to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 3.58m x 3.88m (11' 9" x 12' 9")
- Superb range of high and low level units. Generous work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Range of integrated appliances; including eye level single oven, microwave and dishwasher. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY AREA: 3.64m x 2.62m (11' 11" x 8' 7")
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Access to double garage light and power.
- RECEPTION / DINING ROOM 5.57m x 3.61m (18' 3" x 11' 10")
- Stairs leading to :
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.98m x 6.38m (22' 11" x 20' 11")
- Magnificent room with feature oak beamed pitched ceiling large full length wall to wall windows appreciating garden and views . Attractive fireplace with living flame gas fire with granite inset and raised granite Hearth.
- Curved oak and glazed staircase to first floor with 1/2 moon shaped feature window. Large Hotpress / Storage area. Spacious landing area.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.79m x 3.43m (12' 5" x 11' 3")
- With en-suite bathroom comprising panelled bath, vanitory unit inlaid mirror feature. Tiled walls. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (3): 7.45m x 4.78m (24' 5" x 15' 8")
- Solid wood flooring mirrored slide robes. En-suite shower room comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Pressurised power shower. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4): 7.85m x 3.52m (25' 9" x 11' 7")
- Solid wood flooring raised area to bay window enjoying great views. En-suite shower room comprising low flush WC. Pressurised power shower. Heated towel rail. Pedestal wash hand.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 7.14m x 5.42m (23' 5" x 17' 9")
- Master bedroom. Beautiful bedroom solid wood flooring, pitched and beamed ceiling. Large picture windows enjoying astounding views towards Ballygally Irish Sea and Scotland.
- DRESSING ROOM: 6.02m x 6.05m (19' 9" x 19' 10")
- Extensive range of built in mirrored robes velux windows. En-suite bathroom. Luxury bathroom attractive recessed mirror feature. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath on raised area. Bidet, low flush WC. Contemporary radiator towel rail. Walk in shower with 'Rainforest ' shower head. Tiled walls and flooring.
- Offering approximately 1 acre of beautiful gardens laid out in different areas in lawns, mature shrubs, trees and flowerbeds. Decked and paved BBQ areas. Excellent parking areas, private and secluded driveway. Large Double Garage.