Stunning homes surrounded by exquisite views at the core of Belfast City history.
An idyllic living environment for those who appreciate breath-taking landscapes and outstanding scenery.
Ideally positioned in the heart of Cavehill Country Park, the exclusive Baron Lane development offers a collection of beautiful detached homes.
Nestled just off the Antrim Road in Belfast's thriving City, this ideal location boasts numerous benefits, striking the ideal balance between privacy and seclusion, all the while guaranteeing the excitement of city life.
Thanks to spectacular views stretching across the tranquil Belfast Lough and bustling City Centre, it's easy to see why this area is considered an idyllic living environment for those who appreciate breath-taking landscapes and outstanding scenery. Ideal for young professionals seeking close ties to Belfast City Centre, or growing families wishing to lay down roots in an area with a tight-knit community feel, it goes without saying that these homes are sure to appeal to a wide variety of prospective buyers.
Providing a hub of activity, residents of Baron Lane will be spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting things to see and do within the local area. Why not delve into the past at the historic Belfast Castle, or experience the very best in retail therapy at the multitude of exceptional shopping opportunities located in Belfast City Centre? For those hoping to kick back and relax at the end of a long day, first-class eateries can be found in abundance, all situated just a stone's throw away. Whatever your preference, Baron Lane guarantees its residents hassle-free access to it all.
What's more, with this unparalleled development providing unique access to the renowned Fortwilliam Golf Club, homeowners can surely benefit from a peaceful round of golf on the lush fairways of this exceptional course and admire the beauty of the great outdoors.
Baron Lane proudly commemorates the monumental historic landmarks which previously called this beautiful location home.
With a name steeped in history and culture, the archaic site of Baron Lane honourably commemorates the prestigious castles which once stood in this place. Dating back to Norman construction in the late 12th century, Belfast's first Castle reflected prestige and nobility. The historic association with this site continued to prevail with the construction of a second impressive Castle in 1611 by the respected Sir Arthur Chichester, Baron of Belfast. Almost a century later, this influential landmark sadly burned down, leaving behind only street names to mark its position. Today, with the development of Baron Lane, this integral part of Belfast history and culture still remains, highlighting the prominent landmarks which resided in this scenic area.
Find everything you need just a stone's throw away.
Tailored to meet the needs of modern buyers, these immaculate homes boast style and sophistication whilst promising accessibility and ease of living.
Consisting of spacious, immaculately designed homes, Baron Lane is perfect for those seeking comfort, style and exclusivity. Designed with your needs in mind, each home provides striking exteriors, chic interiors, and features high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Ensuring practicality and durability, yet not sacrificing elegance or flair, the properties at Baron Lane truly lend themselves to easy maintenance and modern family living.
Situated just minutes away from every amenity a homeowner could possibly need, Baron Lane guarantees easy access to Belfast's very best facilities. From a wealth of leading primary and secondary schools, variety of supermarkets and an array of boutique shopping opportunities, to Belfast's finest cafés, bars and restaurants, and superb entertainment and leisure facilities, this area showcases convenience and accessibility. With excellent rail and road links to stretching across Belfast City Centre and beyond, Baron Lane is perfectly positioned to ensure that travel has never been easier for those making the daily commute.
Prestigious Homes, Finished Perfectly
– Exterior elevation finished with brick, render, tegral, or stone effect cladding depending on the house type
– High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
– Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazed windows
– Bitmac driveways
– Rear gardens top soiled
– Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
– Extensive landscaping to common areas
– Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
– Feature external lighting to front door
Floor covers & tiling
– Ceramic floor tiling to hall, kitchen / dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites (where applicable) and WCs
– Full tiling to shower enclosures and around baths
– Splash back tile to bathroom, ensuite and WC wash hand basins
– Lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings carpeted
– TV / Data connections to lounge, kitchen / dining and all bedrooms
– TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed from a central zone located in the store - leaving your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
– Internal décor - Walls and ceilings (painted one colour) along with the internal woodwork
– Moulded skirting and architrave
– Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
– Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
– Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
– Thermostatically controlled radiators
– Zoned security alarm
– Energy efficient LED downlighting to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
KITCHEN & UTILITY
– A choice of quality kitchen doors, granite worktops and handles
– Matching upstands to worktop
– Integrated appliances to include hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and combined washer / dryer
– Concealed under unit lighting
BATHROOM, WC & ENSUITE
– Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– LED mirrors to bathroom, WC & ensuite
– Heated towel rails to bathroom, WC & ensuite