- Solid wood front door with side light and fan light, corniced ceiling.
- VESTIBULE PORCH:
- Original period tiled floor, glazed door with matching side light and fan light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature original staircase with storage below.
- FORMAL DINING: 4.95m x 4.83m (16' 3" x 15' 10")
- Original slate fireplace, tiled inset, open fire, polished wood floor, picture rail, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, bay window with timber panelling.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.05m x 4.98m (19' 10" x 16' 4")
- Original slate fireplace, tiled inset, open fire, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, dual aspect, feature bay window with timber panelling, picture rail.
- BUTLERS PANTRY: 4.95m x 1.24m (16' 3" x 4' 1")
- Range of shelving and cupboards, solid wooden floor.
- Solid wooden floor, white suite comprising: concealed WC, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, timber panelled walls.
- SNUG: 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
- Attractive period slate fireplace, Belfast brick inset, wood burning stove, slate tiled hearth, dual aspect, picture rail, corniced ceiling.
- LUXURY BESPOKE KITCHEN: 6.38m x 4.52m (20' 11" x 14' 10")
- Range of high and low level in frame solid wood units, oak work surfaces, free standing 'Fisher and Paykel' range cooker, black extractor hood, free standing dresser, island with Belfast sink with mixer taps, drawers and cupboards, oak work surfaces, dual aspect, views over countryside to Strangford Lough, French doors to rear garden, feature exposed stone and red brick wall, solid mahogany floor from the Drawing Offices from Harland and Wolff. Stairs to:
- OFFICE/STUDIO: 4.52m x 3.12m (14' 10" x 10' 3")
- Solid wooden floor, minstrel gallery, triple aspect views to countryside and Strangford Lough.
- MAIDS PANTRY: 2.03m x 1.5m (6' 8" x 4' 11")
- Quarry tiled floor, Keylite window.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.23m x 2.62m (10' 7" x 8' 7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, quarry tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, keylite window, double glazed door to rear garden, concealed oil fired boiler, views to Strangford Lough.
- Hotpress with laundry chute wall light points, feature stained glass window.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising: panelled bath with Mira thermostatically controlled shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, oak panelled walls, pitch pine floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, oak panelled walls, pitch pine floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.23m x 3.99m (17' 2" x 13' 1")
- Picture rail, feature bay window with timber panels, solid wooden floor.
- DRESSING ROOM: 1.98m x 1.98m (6' 6" x 6' 6")
- Solid wooden floor, glazed door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Glass panel separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower with rain head, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, bidet, picture rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.23m x 3.89m (17' 2" x 12' 9")
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
- Period fireplace with open fire, dual aspect, countryside views to Strangford Lough.
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- BEDROOM (4): 5.26m x 3.35m (17' 3" x 11' 0")
- Feature original cast iron fireplace, open fire, velux window, solid pine floor, stunning views to countryside and Strangford Lough.
- Beautiful gardens surround the property and offer large lawn areas, well stocked flowerbeds in collection of planting, shrubs, bushes and trees. There is also a woodland area, which would be the ideal place for adults and children to explore and learn about the outdoors.
Outbuildings including a good single garage, new stone store room 4 x 5m, green house and a tool shed.
- The property is accessed via its own private lane, flanked by native hedging and approaches onto an extensive gravel parking courtyard providing plenty of space for all the family, and visitors.