1A Ramore Street, Portrush, County Antrim, BT56 8BD
Description & Features
A stylish first floor duplex apartment situated in the heart of the ever-popular coastal town of Portrush convenient to shops, restaurants, beach, and local amenities. This apartment has been meticulously updated by the current owners to exacting standards. The accommodation in brief comprises entrance hall, open plan to kitchen, separate living/dining room with PVC sliding doors leading to sit out south facing balcony, three upstairs bedrooms and bathroom, external ground level store suitable for bicycles, and small area to rear for residents communal parking (first come basis).
This well-presented apartment benefits from sea views, PVC double glazed windows, Economy 7 heating with radiator covers, solid oak kitchen with island unit, solid oak internal doors, and tiled floor in living/dining room. We highly recommend internal inspection to truly appreciate the many fine qualities this apartment has to offer.
- First floor duplex apartment
- Sea views and views of West Strand and harbour
- South facing balcony with beach and harbour views
- Three bedrooms
- Solid oak kitchen with island unit
- Bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Economy 7 heating with radiator covers
- External ground level store suitable for bicycles
- Small area to rear for residents communal parking (first come basis)
- Fully modernised throughout
- Stroll to shops, restaurants, beach, and close to golf course
- No onward chain
- Viewing highly recommended
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed composite front door. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights. High level cupboard housing electrics. Understairs storage cupboard. Open Plan to:
- KITCHEN: 3.92m x 3.13m (12' 10" x 10' 3")
- Kitchen with high and low level units with oak doors, contrast worktop and upstands. Inset circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and circular stainless steel drainer. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer, space for electric range style cooker. Stainless steel extractor with glass pelmet. Part tiled walls, and tiled floor. Recess ceiling spotlights, stainless steel effect kickboards with LED lights. Glazed display units, television point. Centre island with wooden worktop and two tambor pull up storage units. Sea views and views of West Strand and harbour.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: 5.31m x 4.26m (17' 5" x 14' 0")
- Four panelled glazed oak door. False chimney breast with inset electric stove. Built-in storage cupboards and glazed display cupboards. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights, television point. PVC sliding doors to balcony. Sea views and views of West Strand and harbour.
- BALCONY: 3.3m x 1.19m (10' 10" x 3' 11")
- South facing balcony with beach and harbour views, and full view of Kerr Street. Outside light.
- Stairs with LED stair lights leading to:
- Landing with feature glass block balusters. Built-in hot press.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.25m x 3.38m (13' 11" x 11' 1")
- Sea Views. Bespoke oak wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.89m x 3.38m (12' 9" x 11' 1")
- Range of full width fitted wardrobes with mirror doors, cupboards, and drawers.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.63m x 2.6m (8' 8" x 8' 6")
- Sea views. Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising 'p' shaped bath with jacuzzi jets and mixer tap. 'Mira Sprint' electric shower over bath with curved glass moveable shower screen. Vanity sink unit with mixer taps, inset chrome towel radiator. Part tiled walls, laminate floor. Recess spotlights, and bright velux roof window.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Ground level store 5' x 3' approx. suitable to store bicycles. Communal area for clothes lines and bin area. Small area to rear for residents communal parking (first come basis).
- Please note service charge of £220.00 per year (£18.33 per month) will be payable to Northern Ireland Housing Executive to maintain exterior of building, and communal areas. Buildings insurance is also included within the service charge.
Type of Tenure
Location of 1A Ramore Street
Travel along Kerr Street and continue up the hill turning left onto Ramore Street where you will find Number 1A located on the left-hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?