1a Loopland Park, Belfast, County Antrim, BT6 9DY
Description & Features
Loopland Park is a popular residential address which benefits from a range of shops, cafes and local amenities in both Cregagh and Castlereagh. There are local primary and secondary schools in the vicinity as well as convenient public and private transport links for Belfast city and beyond.
The house has been extended to provide spacious ground floor accommodation comprising a large living room with bay window, open plan to a modern kitchen with dining area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as a fully decorated roof space.
Externally, there is off-street driveway parking and enclosed patio garden to rear. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is uPVC double glazed throughout.
We are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
- Detached House in Popular Residential Location
- Recently Refurbished to High Standard Throughout
- Large Living Room with Feature Bay Window
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Storage
- Open-Plan to Dining Area with French Doors to Rear
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms on First Floor
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Decorated Roof Space Offering Variety of Potential Uses
- Off-Street Driveway Parking to Front/Side
- Enclosed Patio Garden to Rear with Sunny Aspect
- Close to Range of Popular Amenities on Cregagh Road
- Convenient to Public and Private Transport Links
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout / Viewing Recommended
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 1a Loopland Park
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating