Type W12A, 19 Walmer Grove, Old Belfast Road, Bangor, County Down, BT19 1GR
Description & Features
Walmer Grove is set in one of the finest residential locations in North Down and offers an outstanding range of family homes on the edge of the Clandeboye Estate, a short drive from Bangor and the charming village of Crawfordsburn. This feeling of countryside living is very real at Walmer Grove, yet is so convenient to every amenity. Bangor town centre is minutes away and direct access to Belfast and Newtownards could not be easier via the dual carriageway. This convenience ensures easy access to a great choice of shops, schools, sporting and recreational facilities including three golf courses & we are pleased to present No 19 to the open market.
Internally the emphasis is on bright and spacious family accommodation. Of particular note is the contemporary kitchen open plan to dining room and living room with access to the garden, lounge with gas fire and on the first floor four well proportioned bedrooms, principal room with new ensuite shower room, family bathroom and home office.
Properties in this development rarely present themselves to the open market, therefore early viewing is strongly advised.
- Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Contemporary Kitchen open plan to Dining & Family Room
- Ground Floor Cloaks with Low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Principal Room with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Newly Installed Family Bathroom
- Home Office or Bedroom 5 on First Floor
- Double Glazed Windows / Gas Heating
- Integral Garage with Utility Area
- Ample Driveway Parking / Front Garden & Private Rear Garden in Lawns
- Popular & Sought After Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Type of Tenure
Location of Type W12A
Costs to Consider