- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ORIGINAL TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM: 10.26m x 4.9m (33' 8" x 16' 1")
- (at widest points, into bay). Slate fireplace, hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- KITCHEN: 6.12m x 3.58m (20' 1" x 11' 9")
- Cream kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and granite drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for range, space for fridge freezer, Amtico flooring. Sliding doors to patio/garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.2m x 3.94m (20' 4" x 12' 11")
- Double doors to outside, laminate wood effect floor, access to floored roofspace.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising ball and claw foot bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, bidet, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- Worcester gas fired boiler, pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
- Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling.
- LOUNGE: 6.38m x 6.15m (20' 11" x 20' 2")
- (into bay, narrowing to 14', currently used as a bedroom). Excellent views over Donaghadee.
Second Floor Return
- BEDROOM (3): 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY: 3.15m x 2.21m (10' 4" x 7' 3")
- MASTER BEDROOM: 6.38m x 6.12m (20' 11" x 20' 1")
- Excellent views, walk-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4): 6.07m x 5.92m (19' 11" x 19' 5")
- Amtico flooring, excellent views, built-in robe.
- Driveway leading to parking area. Front garden laid in Lawn. Pebbled garden area to rear. With plans for large double garage and office/ living space (subject to planning approval). Timber garage.