19 New Road, Donaghadee, County Down, BT21 0DR
Description & Features
Here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an outstanding attractive terrace property with no onward chain. Situated in one of Donaghadee’s most sought after locations just off Warren Road the property is also conveniently positioned with easy access into the thriving town centre and its amenities which include shops, cafes, restaurants, lighthouse and harbour. There are also various activities for the sporting enthusiast literally right on your doorstep. Possessing arguably the finest views in Donaghadee overlooking its iconic lighthouse and harbour viewers are sure to be impressed by not only its location and aspect but also the immense feeling of warmth and character highlighted by features such as ornate cornice ceilings, ornate ceiling roses, attractive fireplaces and stained glass windows.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and incredibly flexible providing a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the home owners and comprises large open plan living room with dining/family area, superb bespoke fitted kitchen with range of solid wood hand painted units and granite work surfaces, casual dining area and double glazed doors to delightful enclosed courtyard as well as a garden room, on the ground floor. Upstairs as you move to the first floor is a wonderful drawing room with bay window which is a perfect place to enjoy the views. There is also an attractive marble fireplace. The first floor also has another bedroom and large bathroom with five piece suite to include bath and separate shower. Two additional floors have four well proportioned bedrooms, including main bedroom with the best views in the house, an extensive range of built-in furniture in wardrobes, chest of drawers and dressing table, additional dressing room and en suite shower room.
Outside there is a garden in lawns and tarmac driveway with parking to the front. There is also additional parking and a garden in lawns to the rear. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, pressurised water system, utility room, additional downstairs WC and fully floored roofspace accessed via a folding ladder from the garden room with potential to convert subject to necessary approvals.
With all this fine home has to offer we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Exceptional Substantial End Terrace Property with No Onward Chain
- Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Arguably the Finest Views in Donaghadee Over its Iconic Harbour and Lighthouse
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation Providing a Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Needs of the Home Owners
- First Floor Drawing Room with Attractive Marble Fireplace, Picturesque Views and Bay Window
- Large Ground Floor Living Room, with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire, which is Open Plan to Family Area
- Excellent Kitchen with Range of Bespoke Solid Wood Hand Painted Units, Granite Work Surfaces, Karndean Floor and Sliding Patio Door to Courtyard
- Separate Utility Room
- Garden Room to the Rear of the Property with Folding Ladder to Floored Roofspace with Potential to Convert Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Five Bedrooms Including Main Bedroom with Best Views in the Property, Extensive Range of Built-in Furniture, En Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room
- Bathroom with Five Piece White Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Additional Downstairs WC
- High Quality of Period Features Highlighted by Examples Such as Ornate Cornice Ceilings, Ornate Ceiling Roses, Attractive Fireplaces and Stained Glass Windows
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Pressurised Water System
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway with Parking to The Front and Additional Parking to The Rear
- Rear Garden in Lawns
- Conveniently Positioned with Easy Access to Donaghadee’s Thriving Town Centre and its Amenities Such as Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
- Various Activities for the Sporting Enthusiast
- Demand Anticipated to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
- Front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original fully tiled floor, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door and glazed over panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING / FAMILY ROOM: 10.11m x 4.8m (33' 2" x 15' 9")
- at widest points Attractive cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, open fire, ornate cornice ceiling, ornate ceiling roses, picture rails, bay window.
- KITCHEN : 6.12m x 3.56m (20' 1" x 11' 8")
- at widest points Bespoke range of high and low level solid wooden painted units, granite work surfaces, space for cooker range, granite splashback, extractor fan above, recess for fridge freezer, large island unit with additional storage cupboards, integrated dishwasher, granite worktop, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching granite drainer, breakfast bar, Karndean floor, ornate cornice ceiling, ornate ceiling rose, double glazed sliding patio door to courtyard, casual dining area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- GARDEN ROOM: 6.22m x 3.89m (20' 5" x 12' 9")
- at widest points Laminate wood effect floor, extensive range of built-in storage cupboards, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside and rear garden, folding ladder to roofspace.
- LARGE FLOORED ROOF SPACE:
- With excellent storage and potential to convert subject to necessary approvals.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, walk-in shelved airing cupboard with gas fired boiler and pressurised water system.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.22m x 5.72m (20' 5" x 18' 9")
- into bay at widest points Picturesque views of Donaghadee lighthouse, harbour and beyond, laminate wood effect floor, attractive marble fireplace with slate hearth, ornate cornice ceiling, ornate ceiling rose, picture rail, bay window.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.09m x 3.99m (13' 5" x 13' 1")
- at widest points Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- Five piece white suite comprising: free standing bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, separate shower cubicle, low flush WC, bidet, wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage beneath, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, large storage cupboard, extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1): 6.3m x 5.84m (20' 8" x 19' 2")
- into robes and bay at widest points Stunning views of Donaghadee lighthouse and harbour, Irish Sea and beyond, ornate cornice ceiling, bay window, extensive range of built-in furniture to include wardrobes, chest of drawers and dressing table.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage beneath, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- With built-in hanging rails and shelving.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.68m x 2.9m (12' 1" x 9' 6")
- Picturesque views to Donaghadee lighthouse, harbour, Irish Sea and beyond.
- BEDROOM (5): 3.1m x 2.18m (10' 2" x 7' 2")
- STAIRS TO THIRD FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (2): 6.07m x 4.85m (19' 11" x 15' 11")
- at widest points narrowing to 11’7” Picturesque views of Donaghadee lighthouse, harbour, Irish Sea and beyond, Karndean floor, storage cupboard, storage in eaves.
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking to the front and additional parking to the rear, rear garden in lawns.
Type of Tenure
Location of 19 New Road
Heading into Donaghadee along Warren Road turn right onto New Road. Number 19 is on your right.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
£1,096.00 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?