Detached home with garage benefiting from sun room extension. Positioned on a private site overlooking open countryside to rear. Within walking distance to local schools, amenities and main commuter roads offering easy access to Ballymena town centre, Martinstown and many more. Call our office to arrange internal inspection.
- Hallway with pine balustrade staircase.
- Lounge with Pine Adam style fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining includes range of units.
- Sun room with aspect over open countryside.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs Toilet.
- Landing with shelved Storage Hotpress off.
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-suite.
- Bathroom includes white suite and shower cubicle.
- Pine internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Integral Garage with roller door.
- Tarmac parking area to front.
- Secure gated access to rear from either side.
- Fully enclosed flagged yard and decking to rear.
- Within walking distance of village and schools.
- Well located between Ballymena and Cushendall.
- No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Solid wooden flooring. Pine balustrade staircase.
Lounge 4.57m x 4.32m (15'0" x 14'2") :- Solid wooden flooring. Pine Adam style fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
Kitchen/Dining room 6.50m x 3.38m (21'4" x 11'1") :- Includes range of Shaker style units with glass displays. Fly-over above window with spotlights. Belfast sink unit with granite worktops. Splash back tiling. Space for cooker and
fridge/freezer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Breakfast bar. Spotlights. Tiled flooring. uPVC patio doors to Sun room.
Sun room 3.68m x 3.43m (12’1” x 11’3”) :- Tiled flooring. Spotlights. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Utility room 3.07m x 2.79m (10’1” x 9’2”) :- Includes range of Shaker style units. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine.Tiled flooring.
Downstairs Toilet 1.96m x 0.88m (6’5” x 2’11”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb. Splash back tiling to whb. Chrome accessories. Tiled flooring.
Landing :- Access to loft. Shelved Storage Hotpress off.
Bedroom 1 3.76m x 3.07m (12'4" x 10'1")
En-suite 3.07m x 2.67m (10’1” x 8’9”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Half tiled walls to rest.
Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.40m (11'10" x 11‘2") :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 3.89m x 3.10m (12’9” x 10’2”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 3.28m x 2.82m (10’9” x 9’3”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.79m x 2.36m (9'2" x 7'9") :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, vanity whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls.
Integral Garage :- Roller door.
Front :- Laid in lawn with tarmac parking area.
Side :- Secure gated access to rear from either side.
Rear :- Flagged yard. Decking area overlooking open countryside to rear.
• 1500 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,072.25
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.