- HALLWAY: 5.23m x 5.06m (17' 2" x 16' 7")
- Welcomed by double entrance doors, a spacious hallway with boot room and lavatory. Tiled floor
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, SUN LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN: 9.82m x 6.66m (32' 3" x 21' 10")
- An open plan space which is exceptionally finished has a beautifully fitted solid bespoke kitchen with two tone units, high and low level units to comprise 6 ring gas Range Master cooker, granite worktops, pot drawers, designed pelmet above, featured by a generous Island with integrated dishwasher, microwave, granite worktop with Frankie sink, drawers and socket, solid oak breakfast bench with seating. Larder cupboards with wine rack, recess for American Style Fridge/Freezer and under unit lighting.
Tiled floors to the dining room and sun lounge with laminate style floor
- DINING ROOM: 12.03m x 3.6m (39' 5" x 11' 10")
- At widest points, Dining space with tiled floor and garden views
- SUN LOUNGE 6.66m x 9.82m (21' 10" x 32' 3")
- At widest points. Feature wood burning stove fireplace inset, laminate style flooring and sky light. This sun lounge is open plan into the kitchen and has French style doors to the gardens and sliding doors to the decked veranda
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.14m x 2.63m (10' 4" x 8' 7")
- High and low cupboards with plumbing for washer/dryer, pvc rear door.
- LOUNGE: 6.03m x 3.92m (19' 9" x 12' 10")
- Excellent lounge with bay window, black and white tiled flooring, and double French style doors to the Garden Room.
- GARDEN ROOM 8.02m x 4.14m (26' 4" x 13' 7")
- With its stunning high ceilings and beams, this garden room is the perfect reception room for enjoying the garden views and relaxing in stunning interior. Complimented by a wood burning stove fireplace, the room has three double French style patio doors with stunning views over the local countryside.
- BOOT ROOM
- Cloaks area with feature original window, tiled floor and access to the ground floor lavatory.
- White suite with ornate feature window, wash hand basin and low level wc
- BEDROOM (1): 3.95m x 3.92m (13' 0" x 12' 10")
- A spacious bedroom with ensuite shower room with wet room shower, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiled floor.
- GALLERY LANDING/HOME OFFICE 5.11m x 3.96m (16' 9" x 13' 0")
- An impressive space for home office and has beautiful views towards Saul and the local countryside. With fitted book cases and feature window plus laminate style floor.
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE AND SPACIOUS ENSUITE BATHROOM 5m x 4.32m (16' 5" x 14' 2")
- A fantastic master suite whicg has a walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom is also complimented by glazed internal doors, giving lots of natural light. The main bedroom suite comprises a walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space plus ornate style window.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM: 5.64m x 3.11m (18' 6" x 10' 2")
- A fantastic size ensuite bathroom with free standing bath, separate double shower cubicle with shower, his and her sinks with vanity units and wall mounted mirrors, tiled flooring and spot lighting.
- WALK IN WARDROBE
- Built in shelving and hanging space
- BEDROOM (3): 5.11m x 3.94m (16' 9" x 12' 11")
- Generous bedroom with radiator
- BEDROOM (4): 4.87m x 3.92m (16' 0" x 12' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM: 3.25m x 2.41m (10' 8" x 7' 11")
- Shower cubicle with tiled inset, his & her sinks with vanity units, low level wc and tiled floor.
- Extensive gardens which have been tastefully landscaped incorporating patio spaces around the home, each sitting area has paving or decking with wonderful views across Co Down countryside and towards St. Patrick's Monument. The home also has outbuildings which can be converted back to stables, wood store and workshop. Gravel driveway with front wall boundary and neatly presented lawns surrounding the home.