- Hardwood front door with feature stained glass circular and side windows to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stained glass windows. Radiator covers. Panelled walls. Corniced ceiling.
- CLOAKROOM / WC:
- Low flush WC. Feature wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Feature mirror with lighting.
- PANELLED DINING ROOM: 4.34m x 4.17m (14' 3" x 13' 8")
- Dark teak herringbone pattern floor. Window shutters. Concealed panel door leading to:
- PANELLED CINEMA ROOM / LOUNGE: 7.47m x 4.01m (24' 6" x 13' 2")
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, gas fire and slate hearth. Decorative ornate ceiling. Window shutters. Dark teak herringbone pattern floor. Double doors leading to rear.
- SITTING ROOM: 5.11m x 3.53m (16' 9" x 11' 7")
- Original mahogany fireplace with over mirror mantle, slate hearth, tiled inset and gas fire. Dark teak herringbone pattern floor. Corniced ceiling. Double doors to rear. Open plan to:
- DINING AREA & BREAKFAST AREA / SNUG: 6.86m x 4.8m (22' 6" x 15' 9")
- Dark teak herringbone pattern floor. Window shutters. Raised gas fire with glazed front. Fitted Snug with bench seating, storage underneath.
- ITALIAN DESIGNED MODULNOVA KITCHEN FITTED BY LIVING SPACE: 7.65m x 3.35m (25' 1" x 11' 0")
- Flush floor to ceiling range of units with pocket doors. Extensive black marble effect finish, sheer stone island unit. Stainless steel sink with boiling hot water tap. Wine fridge. 'Siemens' dishwasher, 6 ring 'Siemens' hob. Two 'Siemens' built-in fridges. Bi-folding doors with coffee machine area and unit. Separate bi-folding doors to 'Siemens' double oven. Built-in utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer. Dark teak herringbone pattern floor. Full length sliding glazed door to rear patio. Feature roof lantern providing additional natural light.
- Panel staircase with lighting leading to:
- PANELLED LANDING WITH INSET LIGHTING:
- Corniced ceiling. Radiator covers.
- MAIN BEDROOM: 5.11m x 4.06m (16' 9" x 13' 4")
- Corniced ceiling.
- FULLY TILED LOWER LEVEL ENSUITE BATHROO: 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
- White suite comprising Portland Stone bath with wall-mounted waterfall tap. Twin wash hand basins with wall mirror above. Window shutters. Marble effect tiled walls and marble effect herringbone pattern floor. Twin heated towel rails. Glazed double doors to:
- WET ROOM:
- Feature drencher shower head. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Marble effect tiling to walls and floor. In-built mirror. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.23m x 4.27m (17' 2" x 14' 0")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes. Corniced ceiling. Window shutters.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.03m x 4.29m (16' 6" x 14' 1")
- Corniced ceiling. Window shutters. Bay tower window.
- LUXURY FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin with illuminated wall mirror above. Steps to sunken bath with waterfall tap and inset lighting. Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. 'Ceco' wood effect tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Built-in storage cupboard with inset radiator.
- Alcove with inset lighting.
- BEDROOM (4): 5.87m x 4.11m (19' 3" x 13' 6")
- Painted tongue and groove ceiling and walls. Window shutters.
- BEDROOM (5): 5.23m x 4.01m (17' 2" x 13' 2")
- Painted tongue and groove ceiling and walls. Cast iron fireplace. Window shutters.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Elevated mature site. Wrought iron electric entrance gates and front boundary wall with matching railings, pedestrian entrance with original restored steps with sandstone copings leading to seated area, lawn, stone driveway and parking area, boundary hedging and shrubs.
South facing rear garden with extensive patio and barbeque area, artificial grassed area, dog run, illuminated parking bay (planning permission passed for Detached garage), boundary hedging and railway sleepers.