A spacious family home set on an elevated position, enjoying far reaching views over the surrounding countryside towards Strangford Lough.
The property includes, two receptions, study/5th bedroom, four double bedrooms, spacious kitchen/dining, laundry room and a modern bathroom. Oil fired central heating and double glazing have been fitted.
The property stands in spacious mature grounds, extending to 1.25 acres (approx.) which includes a mature copse of Birch and Pine trees and may offer the potential for a building site (subject to planning).
Killyleagh is set a short distance from the property with a local primary school and transport links to secondary schools in the area. Many local amenities within Killyleagh's bustling village include local boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants. While Delamont Country Park has stunning lough shore and forest walks, miniature railway and superb play park for children to enjoy.
The property is an easy commute from Downpatrick, Comber and Carryduff
This is a fine opportunity to acquire a quality family home with lots of potential to enhance to suit the purchasers requirements.
- Sun Porch 3.02m x 2.13m (9' 11" x 7' 0")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.55m x 3.99m (14' 11" x 13' 1")
- Cream marble and grey granite fireplace and hearth with a carved hardwood surround; corniced ceiling.
- Family Room 4.52m x 3.76m (14' 10" x 12' 4")
- Cream marble and brown granite fireplace and hearth with a hardwood mantle.
- Kitchen / Dining 6.1m x 3.58m (20' 0" x 11' 9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; good range of light oak eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with matching leaded and glazed display cupboards; formica worktops; 'Logik' electric free-standing cooker with pull out canopy and extractor unit over; space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine; part tiled walls; ceramic tiled floor; fluorescent lighting.
- Laundry Room 3.07m x 1.63m (10' 1" x 5' 4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; range of laminate eye and floor level cupboards; formica worktops; part tiled walls; ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.02m (11' 0" x 9' 11")
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 3m (12' 8" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 4 4.14m x 2.74m (13' 7" x 9' 0")
- Double built-in wardrobe; built-in cupboard.
- Bathroom 3.02m x 1.91m (9' 11" x 6' 3")
- White suite comprising, panel bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone shower attachment; vanity unit with fitted wash hand basin and chrome mono mixer tap, cupboards and drawers under, recessed mirror over; close coupled wc; quadrant tiled shower cubicle with 'Triton Trance' electric shower; glass sliding shower doors and side panels; chrome heated towel radiator; ceramic tiled walls and floor; PVC tongue and groove ceiling with recessed LED spot lighting and extractor fan.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Cloak cupboard.
- Bedroom 5 / Study 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
- WC 1.88m x 1.04m (6' 2" x 3' 5")
- White suite comprising, close coupled wc; wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap; ceramic tiled floor.
- Double wrought iron gates and bitmac drive leading to ample parking to front and side of the residence.
- Mature gardens to front, sides and rear are laid out in lawns and are planted with a selection of ornamental and flowering shrubs including, Flowering Cherry, Winter Jasmine, Rhododendron, a stand of native trees and is enclosed with a mature Privet hedging. A mature copse of Beech and Pine trees provide a most pleasing setting for the property and offers the potential for a building site and/or a wonderful adventure playground for children.
- Detached Garage 5.44m x 2.51m (17' 10" x 8' 3")
- Sliding sectional door; light and power point.
- Boiler House 4.52m x 2.44m (14' 10" x 8' 0")
- 'Sime' oil fired boiler; light and power points; PVC oil storage tank.
- Capital / Rateable Value
- £250,000 = Rates Payable £2310.75 per annum (approximately)