19 Bryansglen Park, BANGOR, County Down, BT20 3RS
Description & Features
Located in the heart of Bangor West, renowned for its mix of quality housing and close proximity to the delightful coastal walks, superb transport networks including Bangor West railway halt and stunning views across Belfast Lough, this superb detached property does not disappoint.
Nestled in the quiet setting, this detached dwelling offers well proportioned accommodation through and has been well maintained and cared for by its current owners.
Internally the property offers two principal reception rooms accessed off the main entrance hall, as well as a fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and casual dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and family bathroom with modern white suite. In addition there is a cloaks/wc to the ground floor and attached garage. Externally the property is approached via the driveway and car parking area with gardens in lawn to front with hedge boundary and south-west facing enclosed garden to rear.
All in all this fantastic home is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential buyers and we highly recommend an inspection to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Detached property located in the heart of Bangor West
- Views across Belfast Lough from master bedroom
- Well proportioned accommodation and well maintained by its current owners
- Two reception rooms including living room and dining room
- Kitchen with range of integrated appliances and casual dining space
- Four double bedrooms on first floor
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Driveway car parking for 2/3 cars
- Gardens in lawn to front with private south-west facing garden to rear in lawn with patio area
- Attached garage
- Close to many schools, amenities and transport networks
Type of Tenure
Location of 19 Bryansglen Park
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider