19 Ardvanagh Manor, Conlig, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 7XH
Description & Features
An impressive, detached family residence positioned within the exclusive gated cul-de-sac of just 4 homes forming part of the Ardvanagh development.
The handsome façade pays homage to the Georgian era and is complimented by a wealth of accommodation and a layout that lends itself perfectly to modern family living. Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation extends to circa 3000 sqft; the layout could be easily adapted to suit the occupier’s requirements may that be for additional reception space or bedrooms. Currently in the form of hallway, living room, sitting room, dining room plus an open plan kitchen – dining. Further investigation reveals cloaks WC plus utility room. On the upper floors are six double bedrooms – Principal with ensuite, luxury bathroom plus contemporary shower room. Externally a pavior brick driveway offers ample parking for several vehicles and leads to a matching detached garage. The rear garden benefits from a notably private aspect – A perfect space for both entertaining and relaxing. Incorporating a host of features including extensive use of solid oak flooring to ground floor, shaker style kitchen incorporating integrated appliances and beamed vacuum system to name only a few, the property is tastefully decorated throughout.
Conveniently located on the periphery of Bangor, the location offers ease of access to all main routes to Newtownards, Bangor & Belfast. A range of amenities are close to hand including shops, cafes, various schools, Aurora Leisure Centre and Clandeboye Golf Club to name just a few. Offering the utmost in convenience, comfort and security - Only on internal inspection can one truly appreciate all this home has to offer.
- Located within the exclusive gated cul-de-sac positioned at the periphery of the Ardvanagh development
- Impressive detached residence extending to circa 3000sq ft
- Adaptable layout that lends itself perfectly to modern family living
- Beautifully finished and tastefully decorated throughout
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen (Bespoke shaker style kitchen incorporating island)
- Cloaks WC
- Six double bedrooms (Four on 1st floor & 2 on 2nd floor)
- Principal bedroom with ensuite
- Luxury bathroom with 4 piece suite on first floor
- Modern shower room on second floor
- Second floor bedrooms offer additional space with velux window - Ideal for walk in robe or study area
- uPVC frame double glazed windows
- Pavior brick driveway offering ample parking leading to a matching detached garage (currently utilised as home gym)
- Conveniently located on the periphery of Bangor, the location offers ease of access to all main routes to Newtownards, Bangor & Belfast
- Vast range of amenities are close to hand including shops, cafes, various schools, Aurora Leisure Centre and Clandeboye Golf Club to name just a few
Second Floor Return
Type of Tenure