- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Half glazed door to front, ceramic wood look tiled floor.
- LOUNGE: 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
- Wood burning stove on slate hearth with detailed stone inlay and timber mantle piece.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.72m x 3.88m (15' 6" x 12' 9")
- Ceramic wood look tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- CONSERVATORY: 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
- Continuation of ceramic wood look tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, fitted electric radiators, uPVC double glazed door out to garden and rear patio area.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 6.9m x 2.88m (22' 8" x 9' 5")
- Range of high and low level units with breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for American Fridge Freezer, integrated electric oven, integrated ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor over, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled splashback, under cabinet counter lighting, recessed spot lighting. uPVC double glazed doors through to conservatory.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic wood look tiled floor, low level units, stainless steel side draining sink with mixer tap, space for washer/dryer, upVC door out to rear
- Ceramic wood look tiled floor, low flush WC and wash hand basin
- Hot press off and access to roofspace (unfloored but with power and light)
- BEDROOM (1): 3.9m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
- Integrated mirrored Starplan sliderobes with internal shelves and hanging space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, double shower sheeted with 'Rain head' shower and additional hand held shower, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.88m x 2.91m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.6m x 2.65m (11' 10" x 8' 8")
- Integrated mirrored sliderobes with internal shelves and hanging space.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.79m x 2.58m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, panel bath, ceramic tiled splash backs, sheeted shower cubicle, recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- Front Garden: Tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles. Flagged path to front, flat lawn with specimen trees and mature hedging to one side.
Rear Garden: Fully gated and enclosed and backing onto greenfield behind. A generous and sheltered patio area to the rear of the house that enjoys morning to late afternoon sunshine and a further raised patio area to the rear that captures the evening sun. Raised beds along one side with shrub planting. External lighting and power sockets, feature pond and further raised beds with specimen hedge planting. Small garden shed with power brought to.