188 Orby Drive, Belfast, BT5 6BD
Description & Features
This charming well proportioned semi-detached home is located in a prime residential location renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and the Comber Greenway.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation comprising excellent open plan living/dining room with sanded wooden flooring, attractive fitted kitchen with range of cupboards and PVC double doors allowing for extra light, overlooking the rear garden. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms, and a modern family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached with a driveway/parking area. To the rear of the property is a beautifully kept, private garden with patio areas and garden in lawn and the added benefits of an insulated “garden room” which is ideal for many uses, plus a feature outdoor cast iron stove with a built in pizza oven and large shed to the side. Only upon an internal viewing can one fully appreciate all this excellent home has to offer.
- Superb Bright And Spacious Semi Detached Home In Popular Location
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining Room With Solid Wood Flooring
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen With Quarry Tiling and Double Doors Onto Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master With Feature Bay Window
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazing
- Fantistic Garden Room To Rear And Large Shed
- Feature Patio Area With Stove And Pizza Oven
- Excellent Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Type of Tenure