Eden Wood, 184C Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 5LP
Description & Features
A high recommendation to come and view simply doesn’t go far enough. This exceptional home is a ‘turnkey tardis’ that truly does need to be seen to appreciate its space, accommodation, and quality of finish.
Number 184c is a stunning 4 bedroom semi-detached home within the exclusive gated development Eden Wood, which consists of only 4 homes, and is situated in a popular location in South Belfast.
Nestled in the highly esteemed and affluent suburb of Malone, this home offers homeowners something truly special.
The property was built in 2018 by awarding winning developers Alskea Limited and is immaculately presented by the current owners. This family home has been completed to a very high quality with all finishes including kitchen, bathrooms and ensuites superbly appointed.
The extensive accommodation includes stunning open plan kitchen / dining / living area on the lower ground floor, with utility room and WC. On the ground floor, lounge, bedroom 4 / library and main family bathroom. The first floor comprises family room with coffee nook/bar area and principal bedroom with ensuite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms on the second floor each with ensuite shower rooms.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- This exceptional home is a ‘turnkey tardis’ that truly does need to be seen to appreciate its space, accommodation, and quality of finish.
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached home of circa 2,650 sq ft in private gated development off the Malone Road
- Formal Lounge with contemporary gas stove and balcony with elevated views of Lagan Meadows and beyond
- First Floor Family Room with built in coffee nook/bar area, raised feature electric fire and Juliette balcony
- Impressive lower ground floor with open plan luxury fitted Kitchen, Dining and Living Area with sliding door to courtyard garden
- Stunning Kitchen with quartz worktop and large feature island unit. Extensive range of appliances
- Lower ground floor fully fitted Utility Room and separate WC
- Principal bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 and 3 on Second Floor each with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Bedroom 4 on Ground floor (current used as Library) and Contemporary Main Family Bathroom
- Energy Efficient natural gas fired central heating
- Underfloor heating to open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living area on Lower Ground Floor
- Cream Woodgrain Double Glazed uPVC Windows
- Fully Installed Security Alarm
- Enclosed rear courtyard garden with boundary fencing and outside lighting
- 2 Allocated Car parking spaces to front
- Automated Sliding entrance gate to development
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA: 8.36m x 4.72m (27' 5" x 15' 6")
- Sliding glass pocket door from hall. Excellent range of modern high and low level gloss units. Stainless steel 1.5 sink with Quooker tap set within large island unit. Quartz worktop. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Neff' 5 ring ceramic hob. 'Bosch' oven and combi microwave. Integrated dishwasher and wine fridge. Sliding doors to courtyard garden. Underfloor heating. Corniced ceiling. Tiled floor. 10 feet ceiling height.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.23m x 2.16m (10' 7" x 7' 1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Full range of fitted units and open shelving. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Tiled floor. Separate storage cupboard off utility room.
- WC: 2.21m x 1.32m (7' 3" x 4' 4")
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit with tiled splashback. Wall mirror. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Ceiling rose x 2. Cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE: 5.46m x 4.7m (17' 11" x 15' 5")
- Gas stove with tiled inset and granite hearth. Laminate wood effect floor. Corniced ceiling. Doors to balcony with superb elevated views.
- BALCONY: 3.78m x 1.68m (12' 5" x 5' 6")
- BEDROOM (4): 4.27m x 3.48m (14' 0" x 11' 5")
- Currently used as Library. Laminate wood effect floor. Corniced ceiling.
- BATHROOM: 3.12m x 2.13m (10' 3" x 7' 0")
- Luxury white suite with free standing bath with wall mounted tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Wall mirror. Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head and secondary shower attachment. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 6.83m x 3.35m (22' 5" x 11' 0")
- Feature raised glass log-effect electric fire. Laminate wood effect floor. Corniced ceiling. Double doors to Juliette balcony.
- COFFEE NOOK / BAR: 1.73m x 1.65m (5' 8" x 5' 5")
- Range of fitted units. Integrated fridge. Stainless steel circular sink. Open shelving. Wine rack.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 5.51m x 4.7m (18' 1" x 15' 5")
- Laminate wood effect floor. Corniced ceiling. Storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE: 3.99m x 1.7m (13' 1" x 5' 7")
- Luxury white suite with free standing bath with wall mounted tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head and secondary shower attachment. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Illuminated LED Bluetooth wall mirror. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Electrically operated Velux window. Access to partially floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.23m x 3.35m (17' 2" x 11' 0")
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- ENSUITE: 2.06m x 1.3m (6' 9" x 4' 3")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head and secondary shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Wall Mirror. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.49m x 3.38m (18' 0" x 11' 1")
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- ENSUITE: 2.18m x 1.52m (7' 2" x 5' 0")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Wall mirror. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Delightful rear paved courtyard garden with surrounding fencing and outside lighting. External staircase leading to front parking and communal area. Gated entrance leading to communal garden area and 2 No. allocated parking spaces. Communal bin store.
Lower Ground Floor
Type of Tenure
Location of Eden Wood
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?