Glastry House, 18 Victoria Road, Ballyhalbert, Newtownards, Down, BT22 1DG
Description & Features
Thomas Orr Ltd are delighted to bring to the open market this large period property set in beautiful gardens with a cottage in the same grounds. This property has eight bedrooms and three reception rooms with also a large kitchen/dining/living room.
The potential for this property is huge. Set in impressive grounds it is magnificent in its position and history. There are two parts to the main house. With the front being built in the 1600's and the larger rear built in the 1800's. Originally owned by the Savage family of Ardkeen and Glastry this property has many of the original features which makes it a unique and rare property to come onto the open market.
There is also a one bedroom cottage in the grounds which could be for elderly parents, a holiday home or even a starter home for a family member.
Viewing is essential to take in the impressive layout and grounds. Depending on preference the new owners will need to factor in the costs to upgrade some key elements of this property so offers will only be taken from purchasers able to move forward accordingly.
- Large period property with separate cottage
- Originally built in the 1600's and then another part in the 1800's
- Rare opportunity to purchase a property of such size, stature and history
- Eight bedrooms
- Three reception rooms and one large kitchen/living /dining room
- Impressive original features throughout the property
- Views over the gardens and surrounding countryside
- Wood burning stoves and open fires in many of the rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Partial double glazing
- Impressive gardens and trees
- Set in the hamlet of Glastry near Kircubbin and Ballyhalbert
- Separate one bedroom cottage in the grounds
- Depending on requirements updating would further enhance this amazing property
Type of Tenure
Location of Glastry House
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating