- Hardwood front door with glass inset leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With slate tiled flooring throughout, access to downstairs WC.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with hot and cold tap, vinyl wood effect flooring, tongue and groove ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.44m x 3.4m (14' 7" x 11' 2")
- Hole in the wall fireplace with brick feature surround and brick hearth, solid hardwood flooring, bay window with outlook to front
- KITCHEN: 5.33m x 3.91m (17' 6" x 12' 10")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, ceramic Belfast sink with hot and cold tap, solid oak hardwood work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Rangemaster cooker with oven and five ring gas hob with extractor fan hood above, fully tiled walls, slate tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, ample dining area, access to rear porch.
- Hot press with lagged copper cylinder tank, access to roof space, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.6m x 3.38m (15' 1" x 11' 1")
- Outlook to rear, laminate wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.91m x 2.67m (12' 10" x 8' 9")
- Outlook to front, excellent range of sliding wardrobes, laminate wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.79m x 2.59m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
- Outlook to front with fantastic views over rolling countryside.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold tap, standalone bath with hot and cold tap and telephonic shower head, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting
- Partially floored and insulated
- Front garden laid in lawns and mature planting and hedging, pathway leading to front door, rear gardens laid in paved patio with fantastic views over rolling countryside, access to rear laneway.
- REAR PORCH:
- With boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, storage cupboard with gas cylinder Calor tank.
- OUTDOOR COVERED SUN ROOM: 4.83m x 3.23m (15' 10" x 10' 7")