18 Holstein Crescent, Lisburn , BT28 2RS
Description & Features
A stunning mid-terrace townhouse providing c. 1,500 sq. ft. of family accommodation (excluding the integral garage). Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase such a large four-bedroom home in the ever-popular Holstein development off the Knockmore Road at this price level. Offering a good balance of well-proportioned rooms, internal inspection is highly recommended.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazed windows, integral garage and low maintenance rear garden with large open barbeque shelter.
Accommodation comprises as follows:
Ground Floor- Hall, open plan living / kitchen/ dining, rear porch with access to garage and WC.
First floor- Landing, Lounge with fireplace, Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
Second Floor- Landing, Three bedrooms, family bathroom
Outside- Tarmac driveway to front leading to integral garage 4.913 x 3.076 up and over door. Light and power
Front garden in lawn with hedge border. Brick paviour
Fully enclosed rear with large paviour patio. Low maintenance AstroTurf garden area. Large open barbeque shelter with light and power.
- Pvc part glazed front door, tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA/ LIVING: 8.73m x 3.55m (28' 8" x 11' 8")
- Range of high and low level cream high gloss units with contrasting wood effect worktop. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Built in electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor over intergrated fridge freezer, dishwater and washing machine. unlighting. Tiled between units. Resessed spot lights tiled floor throughout. Storage under the stairs. TV and telephone point.
- REAR PORCH:
- PVC half glazed back door. Tiled floor
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Mixer tap tiled splashback. Extractor fan
- Built in hotpress.
- LOUNGE: 4.88m x 4.51m (16' 0" x 14' 10")
- Feature fireplace with granite hearth surround. Gas fire inset. Tv and telephone point.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4m x 3.6m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
- TV point
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Floating sink unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2: 4.1m x 3.62m (13' 5" x 11' 11")
- L-shape.TV point
- BEDROOM 3: 5.34m x 3.6m (17' 6" x 11' 10")
- TV point
- BEDROOM 4: 3.84m x 2.82m (12' 7" x 9' 3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite panelled bath with mixer tap. Floating sink unit with mixer tap. Fully tiled corner shower with Triton Opal 3 electric shower. Low Flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor.
Type of Tenure
Location of 18 Holstein Crescent
Off the Knockmore RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?