- PVC entrance door.
- Dijon cathedral limestone tiled floor, built in cloaks space and seat, under stairs storage.
- Traditional style suite comprising of low flush WC and wash hand basin Dijon cathedral limestone tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.95m x 3.51m (16' 3" x 11' 6")
- Free standing wood burning stove with grey sandstone hearth, engineered oak herringbone floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 7.14m x 3.35m (23' 5" x 11' 0")
- Fitted with an excellent range of country style units with solid oak worktops, space for range cooker, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, island unit with Belfast sink and mixer taps, Dijon cathedral limestone tiled floor, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, double opening French doors to rear patio and gardens, space for 6-8 seater table.
- UTILITY ROOM: 1.78m x 1.6m (5' 10" x 5' 3")
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, enclosed gas fired boiler, shelving, Dijon cathedral limestone tiled floor, PVC door to side.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
- Feature panelled wall.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic overhead and handheld shower, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.04m x 2.41m (13' 3" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.6m x 2.54m (15' 1" x 8' 4")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.12m x 2.34m (10' 3" x 7' 8")
- Traditional style suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic overhead and hand held showers, Dijon cathedral limestone tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Storage cupboard with pressurised hot water tank and shelving, access to floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Garden in patio and lawns, garden shed, water supply (Hot and cold), outside lighting.