18 Ashfield Drive, DONAGHADEE, County Down, BT21 0AR
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive end terrace property with arguably one of the finest sites in the area. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. We expect demand from a wide range of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and those looking to downsize.
The accommodation comprises living room and kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with white suite.
Outside there is a fantastic corner site with gardens in lawns to the front and side. There is also a large enclosed rear garden. Additional benefits include Phoenix gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Recent sales of similar properties of this nature have proved to be extremely successful and with all this one has to offer it should prove no exception. An early viewing is essential so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Attractive End Terrace Property in Convenient Position
- Well Presented Throughout
- Superb Corner Site, Arguably One of the Finest in the Development
- Living Room with Brick Fireplace
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, All with Built-in Wardrobes
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front and Side Gardens in Lawns, Low Maintenance to Rear
- Detached Steel Garage
- Should Appeal to First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Investors and Those Looking to Downsize
- Ample Room to Extend Subject to Statutory Approvals and Consents
- Early Viewing Essential
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With laminate wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.34m x 4.27m (14' 3" x 14' 0")
- with laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR DINING: 5.26m x 3.2m (17' 3" x 10' 6")
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, ceramic sink unit, integrated electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for casual dining, under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, built-in storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
- Outlook to green, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.23m x 3.15m (10' 7" x 10' 4")
- With laminate wood flooring
- BEDROOM (3): 2.46m x 2.34m (8' 1" x 7' 8")
- With built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath and electric shower unit over, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front and side garden laid in lawns, fully enclosed to rear in low maintenance.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 6.02m x 4.06m (19' 9" x 13' 4")
- With roller door, light and power.
Type of Tenure
Location of 18 Ashfield Drive
Heading out of Donaghadee along Millisle Road turn right into Killaughey Road. Take the first right into Northfield Road. At the end of Northfield Road turn left onto Cannyreagh Road. Take the third on your left into Ashfield Drive and number 18 is on the left hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?