18 Ardaveen Avenue, Dublin Road, Newry, Down, BT35 8UJ
Description & Features
- Large semi-detached chalet bungalow located within a prime residential area, just off the Dublin Road.
- Cloughoge Primary School, Newry’s main transport network / A1, city centre, local amenities and hostelries are within easy reach.
- Bright and spacious semi-detached house extending to approx 1450 sq ft.
- Ground floor bedroom ideal for disabled persons or for use as a second reception room.
- Enclosed west facing rear garden ideal for family enjoyment.
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Tarmac driveway for off street parking.
- Ideal buy for persons or families seeking a large semi-detached family home in a highly sought after location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D64
Hardwood front door and side screen. Staircase to first floor. Telephone pt. Carpet laid to stairs.
4.9m x 3.51m. Feature open fireplace with cast iron surround, inset and slate hearth. Solid maple wooden flooring. Coving and ceiling rose. TV pt. Front aspect.
Family Room / Bedroom 4
3.88m x 3.23m A versatile room which may be used as a second reception room or as a ground floor bedroom. Solid maple wooden flooring. Coving and ceiling rose. TV Pt. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining
5.2m x 4.83m Range of high and low level solid oak fronted kitchen units. Electric cooker and dishwasher. Canopy fan hood over cooker. Housing for fridge/freezer. Stainless sink unit. Partial tiled walls. Tiled floor. Lighting under units. Recessed ceiling spot lighting. Door to utility room. TV pt. Tiled floor. Rear aspect.
2.74m x 1.56m High and low level fitted units. S.D.S.S.S. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for dryer. Tiled floor. Exit door to rear. Side aspect.
2.76m x 1.86m White whb and WC. Rear aspect.
Carpet laid to floor. Storage cupboard and hotpress.
4.14m x 3.2m Gable window. Laminated wooden floor. Vaulted ceiling. Side aspect.
2.74m x 2.41m White suite comprises bath, whb, wc, plus a separate walk-in electric shower unit. Tiled floor. Partial tiled walls. Extractor fan. Velux window. Vaulted ceiling. Rear aspect.
3.15m x 3.12m Velux window. Laminated wooden floor. Vaulted ceiling. Rear aspect.
4.44m x 4.22m + recess A large double bedroom. Feature dormer window. Vaulted ceiling. Laminated wooden floor. Front aspect.
Larger than average semi-detached chalet bungalow which is chain free and ready for immediate occupation.
Bright and spacious living accommodation extends to c.136 sq m as per EPC.
Satellite and high speed fibre broadband connectivity available in the area.
Good size plot with a west facing enclosed rear garden, feature granite stone wall and lawn ideal for family enjoyment.
Outside water tap & lighting.
Oil fired boiler and oil tank to rear.
Carpets, blinds, white goods and garden shed included.
Estimated annual rate bill £1247.81 as per LPS.
Tenure is long leasehold (999 years less expired term with £50 annual ground rent),
subject to verification.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING - In order to comply with regulations we must carry out customer due diligence on both Vendors and Purchasers. Customers must provide identification (ID), proof of current address and proof of funds in order to make an offer to purchase.
Type of Tenure